Certificate issues / empty dnsrecords.json

Hi

My YunoHost server

Hardware: VPS online
YunoHost version: 11.2.4
I have access to my server : Through SSH | through the webadmin
Are you in a special context or did you perform some particular tweaking on your YunoHost instance ? : yes
If yes, please explain: didn’t use my instance for some months disk ran full during an update, meanwhile the let’s encrypt certs expired and could not be renewed. After clean-up of some applications + backups new update via GUI performed I could enforce self-signed certs.

Description of my issue

Hi

See above for the situation. I can’t call the domains menu in the gui nor can I enforce let’s encrypt certs on the command line. There is alway an error message like
Exception: Corrupted JSON read from /var/cache/yunohost/diagnosis/dnsrecords.json

I have checked in the cli, this file is empty.

in this paste you see the full error log after trying to install a letsencrpyt cert in the cli with --no-checks option.

Can I somehow manually add the necessary content in the json-file? Or regenerate a standard json?

Thanks!
Fabian

You can probably run rm /var/cache/yunohost/diagnosis/dnsrecords.json and re-run a diagnosis

Thanks, sometimes one of the easiest solutions is just a remove :slight_smile: it worked.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.