[Castopod] Unable to sign in as admin after install

My YunoHost server

Hardware: Proxmox VM
YunoHost version: 11.0.9.15
I have access to my server : Through SSH | through the webadmin
Are you in a special context or did you perform some particular tweaking on your YunoHost instance ? : no

Description of my issue

I am unable to log in to Castopod after installing. I tried using a simple password like the Github issue suggested here Cannot log in as admin after install · Issue #46 · YunoHost-Apps/castopod_ynh · GitHub

No errors in the install log either.

I installed phpMyAdmin to look at the table and there isn’t any users in the table.

I ended up copying the .env file out of the castopod web directory, deleting the castopod web directory, then downloading the zip from castopod.org, unzipping it to /var/www, setting the permissions to castopod:www-data, and copying the .env file back in. After a restart of nginx I went to <my.domain.com/cp-install and I was able to create the super-admin user.

The initiale user / password setup with curl seems to be obsolete… I will delete it from the script.

1 Like

Can you help me with changing the max upload filesize? I changed upload_max_filesize to 100M and post_max_size to 100M then restarted nginx but when I try to upload an episode it still says the limit is 2M.

I found where to change this - in the php-fpm php.ini file. I reloaded php-fpm and nginx and it works now.

Thank you :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.