[Castopod] No webpage with fresh install of 1.0.0

My YunoHost server

Hardware: Proxmox VM
YunoHost version: 11.0.10.1
I have access to my server : Through SSH | through the webadmin
Are you in a special context or did you perform some particular tweaking on your YunoHost instance ? : no

Description of my issue

After a fresh install of Castopod, no webpage shows up. Here is a link to the log. the only error I could find was in the nginx log:

2022/10/25 14:46:14 [error] 157237#157237: *57 FastCGI sent in stderr: "PHP message: PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function CodeIgniter\Autoloader\token_get_all() in /var/www/castopod/vendor/codeigniter4/framework/system/Autoloader/FileLocator.php:116
Stack trace:
#0 /var/www/castopod/vendor/codeigniter4/framework/system/Config/BaseService.php(372): CodeIgniter\Autoloader\FileLocator->getClassname()
#1 /var/www/castopod/vendor/codeigniter4/framework/system/Config/BaseService.php(262): CodeIgniter\Config\BaseService::buildServicesCache()
#2 /var/www/castopod/vendor/codeigniter4/framework/system/Config/BaseService.php(247): CodeIgniter\Config\BaseService::serviceExists()
#3 /var/www/castopod/public/index.php(60): CodeIgniter\Config\BaseService::__callStatic()
#4 {main}
  thrown in /var/www/castopod/vendor/codeigniter4/framework/system/Autoloader/FileLocator.php on line 116" while reading response header from upstream, client: XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX, server: podcast.schmidthaus.rocks, request: "GET /cp-install HTTP/2.0", upstream: "fastcgi://unix:/var/run/php/php8.1-fpm-castopod.sock:", host: "podcast.schmidthaus.rocks"

It looks like it might be an upstream bug. Is it possible to downgrade the Castopod app in the repo?

Has anyone else run into this?

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.