Castopod (looking for log file of operations)

My YunoHost server

Hardware: NUC
YunoHost version: 11.2.8.2
**I have access to my server : through the webadmin/ssh
Are you in a special context or did you perform some particular tweaking on your YunoHost instance ? : no

Description of my issue

trying to edit the email.php for castopod and failing to send mail. looking for the logs to see the process in real time and cannot find the logs for the app in the yuno services or apps

the email server in general is working fine for other apps its just this i have troubles with at the moment i am unsure of how to reboot applications in yunohost to see if that was the issue

Here are some error messages

Sorry, there was a problem sending the email. We could not send an email to “*****”.

so that we are clear. i have checked the other posts about castopod (which led me to open /var/www/castopod/ and find the Email.php file to edit the mail auth) and other posts to see how i can reboot a specific application but cannot seem to find that particular way.

just looking for a way to verify if one thing isnt working, change it and try again

Castopod is a PHP app hence does not really need a restart after modifying the confg.
I’d recommend inputting mail config into /var/www/castopod/.env file, relevant entries are email.*.

1 Like

resolved. set to port 25, populated $fromEmail string, set #protocol to mail.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.