Can't upgrade Isso

My yunohost server

Raspberry Pi at home / Internet brick with VPN
Version of Yunohost 11.2.10.3 (stable)
I have access to my server: in SSH |By Webadmin
Are you in a particular context or have you made special modifications on your body?: My Yunohost is installed on an HDD, connected to a Rasperry Pi 3 B.

Hi,

I try to update Isso YunoHost app store | Isso but it fails unfortunately.
Here is the log of the failed update: https://paste.yunohost.org/raw/jupenaceta

Thank you for any help.

Variable $target_domain wasn't initialized when trying to replace __TARGET_DOMAIN__ in /var/www/isso/isso.cfg

That’s weird, this variable’s value should be asked upon installation of the app.

Can you give the output of sudo yunohost app setting isso target_domain ?
If it is empty, or if it is not the address of the website onto which Isso is displayed, without trailing slash, you need to manually set it:

sudo yunohost app setting isso target_domain -v "https://someotherwebsite.com"

Then try again.

1 Like

Thank you.

I did what you said:

arnauld@arnauld:~ $ sudo yunohost app setting isso target_domain
[sudo] password for arnauld:
arnauld@arnauld:~ $ sudo yunohost app setting isso target_domain -v "https://arnauld.org/..."
arnauld@arnauld:~ $ sudo yunohost app setting isso target_domain
https://arnauld.org/...

And now it is working, I could update the app. And I can add comments, delete them, authorize…

However, when I open the webpage gui of the Isso app I have this (I already had this before the update):

!function(){var e={822:function(e,t,n){for(var o,a,i=n(468),s=n(606),m=function(){return window.location.pathname},r=document.getElementsByTagName(“script”),c=0;c<r.length;c++)if(r[c].hasAttribute(“data-isso”)){a=r[c].getAttribute(“data-isso”);break}if(!a){for(c=0;c<r.length;c++)if(r[c].getAttribute(“async”)||r[c].getAttribute(“defer”))throw"Isso’s automatic configuration detection failed, please refer to GitHub - isso-comments/isso: a Disqus alternative and add a custom data-isso attribute.“;o=r[r.length-1],a=o.src.substring(0,o.src.length-”/js/embed.min.js".length)}“/”===a[a.length-1]&&(a=a.substring(0,a.length-1));var d=function(e,t,n,o,a){var i=new XMLHttpRequest;try{i.open(e,t,!0),i.withCredentials=!0,i.setRequestHeader(“Content-Type”,“application/json”),i.onreadystatechange=function(){4===i.readyState&&function(){var e=i.getResponseHeader(“Date”);null!==e&&s.offset.update(new Date(e));var t=i.getResponseHeader(“X-Set-Cookie”);t&&t.match(/^isso-/)&&(document.cookie=t),i.status>=500?a&&a(i.body):o({status:i.status,body:i.responseText})}()}}catch(e){(a||console.log)(e.message)}i.send(n)},l=function(e){var t=“”;for(var n in e)e.hasOwnProperty(n)&&null!==e[n]&&void 0!==e[n]&&(t+=n+“=”+encodeURIComponent(e[n])+“&”);return t.substring(0,t.length-1)};e.exports={endpoint:a,salt:“Eech7co8Ohloopo9Ol6baimi”,create:function(e,t){var n=i.defer();return d(“POST”,a+“/new?”+l({uri:e||m()}),JSON.stringify(t),(function(e){201===e.status||202===e.status?n.resolve(JSON.parse(e.body)):n.reject(e.body)})),n.promise},modify:function(e,t){var n=i.defer();return d(“PUT”,a+“/id/”+e,JSON.stringify(t),(function(e){403===e.status?n.reject(“Not authorized to modify this comment!”):200===e.status?n.resolve(JSON.parse(e.body)):n.reject(e.body)})),n.promise},remove:function(e){var t=i.defer();return d(“DELETE”,a+“/id/”+e,null,(function(e){403===e.status?t.reject(“Not authorized to remove this comment!”):200===e.status?t.resolve(null===JSON.parse(e.body)):t.reject(e.body)})),t.promise},view:function(e,t){var n=i.defer();return d(“GET”,a+“/id/”+e+“?”+l({plain:t}),null,(function(e){n.resolve(JSON.parse(e.body))})),n.promise},fetch:function(e,t,n,o,s){void 0===t&&(t=“inf”),void 0===n&&(n=“inf”),void 0===o&&(o=null);var r={uri:e||m(),after:s,parent:o};“inf”!==t&&(r.limit=t),“inf”!==n&&(r.nested_limit=n);var c=i.defer();return d(“GET”,a+“/?”+l(r),null,(function(e){200===e.status?c.resolve(JSON.parse(e.body)):c.reject(e.body)})),c.promise},count:function(e){var t=i.defer();return d(“POST”,a+“/count”,JSON.stringify(e),(function(e){200===e.status?t.resolve(JSON.parse(e.body)):t.reject(e.body)})),t.promise},like:function(e){var t=i.defer();return d(“POST”,a+“/id/”+e+“/like”,null,(function(e){t.resolve(JSON.parse(e.body))})),t.promise},dislike:function(e){var t=i.defer();return d(“POST”,a+“/id/”+e+“/dislike”,null,(function(e){t.resolve(JSON.parse(e.body))})),t.promise},feed:function(e){return a+“/feed?”+l({uri:e||m()})},preview:function(e){var t=i.defer();return d(“POST”,a+“/preview”,JSON.stringify({text:e}),(function(e){200===e.status?t.resolve(JSON.parse(e.body).text):t.reject(e.body)})),t.promise},config:function(){var e=i.defer();return d(“GET”,a+“/config”,null,(function(t){200===t.status?e.resolve(JSON.parse(t.body)):e.reject(t.body)})),e.promise}}},191:function(e,t,n){var o=n(959),a=n(321),i={};for(var s in o)i[s]=o[s];for(var m=document.getElementsByTagName(“script”),r=0;r<m.length;r++)for(var c=0;c<m[r].attributes.length;c++){var d=m[r].attributes[c];if(/^data-isso-/.test(d.name))try{i[d.name.substring(10)]=JSON.parse(d.value)}catch(e){i[d.name.substring(10)]=d.value}}i[“avatar-fg”]=i[“avatar-fg”].split(" “);var l=,u=!1;if(i.lang&&l.push(a.normalize_bcp47(i.lang)),navigator.languages)for(r=0;r<navigator.languages.length;r++)navigator.languages[r]&&(u=!0,l.push(a.normalize_bcp47(navigator.languages[r])));!u&&navigator.language&&(u=!0,l.push(a.normalize_bcp47(navigator.language))),!u&&navigator.userLanguage&&(u=!0,l.push(a.normalize_bcp47(navigator.userLanguage))),i[“default-lang”]&&l.push(a.normalize_bcp47(i[“default-lang”])),l.push(“en”),i.langs=l,delete i.lang,delete i[“default-lang”],i[“page-author-hashes”]=i[“page-author-hashes”].split(/[\s,]+/),e.exports=i},368:function(e,t,n){var o=n(822),a=n(247),i=n(139);e.exports=function(){var e={};a.each(“a”,(function(t){if(t.href.match&&t.href.match(/#isso-thread$/)){var n=t.getAttribute(“data-isso-id”)||t.href.match(/^(.+)#isso-thread$/)[1].replace(/^.//[^/]+/,“”);n in e?e[n].push(t):e[n]=[t]}}));var t=Object.keys(e);t.length>0&&o.count(t).then((function(n){for(var o in e)if(e.hasOwnProperty(o))for(var a=t.indexOf(o),s=0;s<e[o].length;s++)e[o][s].textContent=i.pluralize(“num-comments”,n[a])}))}},959:function(e){“use strict”;var t={css:!0,“css-url”:null,lang:null,“default-lang”:“en”,“reply-to-self”:!1,“require-email”:!1,“require-author”:!1,“reply-notifications”:!1,“reply-notifications-default-enabled”:!1,“max-comments-top”:“inf”,“max-comments-nested”:5,“reveal-on-click”:5,gravatar:!1,avatar:!0,“avatar-bg”:“#f0f0f0”,“avatar-fg”:[“#9abf88”,“#5698c4”,“#e279a3”,“#9163b6”,“#be5168”,“#f19670”,“#e4bf80”,“#447c69”].join(" “),vote:!0,“vote-levels”:null,feed:!1,“page-author-hashes”:”“};Object.freeze(t),e.exports=t},247:function(e){“use strict”;function t(e){this.obj=e,this.replace=function(t){var n=o.htmlify(t);return e.parentNode.replaceChild(n.obj,e),n},this.prepend=function(t){var n=o.htmlify(t);return e.insertBefore(n.obj,e.firstChild),n},this.append=function(t){var n=o.htmlify(t);return e.appendChild(n.obj),n},this.insertAfter=function(t){var n=o.htmlify(t);return e.parentNode.insertBefore(n.obj,e.nextSibling),n},this.on=function(t,n,o){e.addEventListener(t,(function(e){n(e),(void 0===o||o)&&e.preventDefault()}))},this.toggle=function(e,t,o){var a=new n(t,o);this.on(e,(function(){a.next()}))},this.detach=function(){return e.parentNode.removeChild(this.obj),this},this.remove=function(){e.parentNode.removeChild(this.obj)},this.show=function(){e.style.display=“block”},this.hide=function(){e.style.display=“none”},this.setText=function(t){e.textContent=t},this.setHtml=function(t){e.innerHTML=t},this.blur=function(){e.blur()},this.focus=function(){e.focus()},this.scrollIntoView=function(t){e.scrollIntoView(t)},this.checked=function(){return e.checked},this.setAttribute=function(t,n){e.setAttribute(t,n)},this.getAttribute=function(t){return e.getAttribute(t)},this.classList=e.classList,Object.defineProperties(this,{textContent:{get:function(){return e.textContent},set:function(t){e.textContent=t}},innerHTML:{get:function(){return e.innerHTML},set:function(t){e.innerHTML=t}},value:{get:function(){return e.value},set:function(t){e.value=t}},placeholder:{get:function(){return e.placeholder},set:function(t){e.placeholder=t}}})}var n=function(e,t){this.state=!1,this.next=function(){this.state?(this.state=!1,t(this)):(this.state=!0,e(this))},this.wait=function(){this.state=!this.state}},o=function(e,n,o){void 0===o&&(o=!0),n||(n=window.document),n instanceof t&&(n=n.obj);var a=[].slice.call(n.querySelectorAll(e),0);return 0===a.length?null:1===a.length&&o?new t(a[0]):(a=[].slice.call(a,0)).map((function(e){return new t(e)}))};o.htmlify=function(e){if(e instanceof t)return e;if(e instanceof window.Element)return new t(e);var n=o.new(“div”);return n.innerHTML=e,new t(n.firstChild)},o.new=function(e,t){var n=document.createElement(e.split(”.“)[0]);return e.split(”.“).slice(1).forEach((function(e){n.classList.add(e)})),[“A”,“LINK”].indexOf(n.nodeName)>-1&&(n.href=”#“),t||0===t||(t=”“),[“TEXTAREA”,“INPUT”].indexOf(n.nodeName)>-1?n.value=t:n.textContent=t,n},o.each=function(e,t){Array.prototype.forEach.call(document.getElementsByTagName(e),t)},e.exports=o},606:function(e){“use strict”;var t=function(){this.values=[]};t.prototype.update=function(e){this.values.push((new Date).getTime()-e.getTime())},t.prototype.localTime=function(){return new Date((new Date).getTime()-this.values.reduce((function(e,t){return e+t}))/this.values.length)};var n=new t;e.exports={offset:n}},139:function(e,t,n){for(var o,a,i,s=n(191),m=n(777),r=n(932),c=n(229),d=n(723),l=n(433),u=n(0),p=n(98),h=n(716),f=n(305),b=n(743),v=n(948),x=n(73),g=n(955),w=n(506),y=n(470),k=n(951),z=n(613),j=n(863),C=n(631),S=n(585),A=n(381),E=n(663),N=n(658),T=n(518),O=n(682),I=n(403),q=(n(761),n(761)),M=n(13),L=function(e){switch(e.split(”-“,1)[0]){case"bg”:case"cs":case"da":case"de":case"el":case"en":case"eo":case"es":case"fa":case"fi":case"hr":case"hu":case"it":case"ko":case"nl":case"pt":case"sv":case"tr":case"vi":case"zh":return function(e,t){return e[1===t?0:1]};case"fr":case"oc":return function(e,t){return e[t>1?1:0]};case"ru":case"uk":return function(e,t){return t%10==1&&t%100!=11?e[0]:t%10>=2&&t%10<=4&&(t%100<10||t%100>=20)?e[1]:void 0!==e[2]?e[2]:e[1]};case"pl":return function(e,t){return 1===t?e[0]:t%10>=2&&t%10<=4&&(t%100<10||t%100>=20)?e[1]:void 0!==e[2]?e[2]:e[1]};case"sk":return function(e,t){return 1===t?e[0]:2===t||3===t||4===t?e[1]:void 0!==e[2]?e[2]:e[1]};default:return null}},J={bg:m,cs:r,da:c,de:d,el:l,en:u,eo:p,es:h,fa:f,fi:b,fr:v,hr:x,hu:g,it:w,ko:y,nl:k,oc:z,pl:j,pt:C,“pt-BR”:C,“pt-PT”:S,ru:A,sk:E,sv:N,tr:T,uk:O,vi:I,zh:q,“zh-CN”:q,“zh-TW”:M},K=0;K<s.langs.length&&(o=s.langs[K],a=L(o),i=J[o],!a||!i)&&!(/-/.test(o)&&(o=o.split(“-”,1)[0],a=L(o),i=J[o],a&&i));K++);a&&i||(a=L(o=“en”),i=J[o]);var P=function(e){return s[e+“-text-”+o]||i[e]||u[e]||“[?”+e+“]”},R=function(e,t){var n;return(n=P(e)).indexOf(“\n”)>-1&&(n=a(n.split(“\n”),+t)),n?n.replace(“{{ n }}”,+t):n};e.exports={ago:function(e,t){var n=(e.getTime()-t.getTime())/1e3;(isNaN(n)||n<0)&&(n=0);var o=Math.floor(n/60),a=Math.floor(o/60),i=Math.floor(a/24);return n<=45&&P(“date-now”)||n<=90&&R(“date-minute”,1)||o<=45&&R(“date-minute”,o)||o<=90&&R(“date-hour”,1)||a<=22&&R(“date-hour”,a)||a<=36&&R(“date-day”,1)||i<=5&&R(“date-day”,i)||i<=8&&R(“date-week”,1)||i<=21&&R(“date-week”,Math.floor(i/7))||i<=45&&R(“date-month”,1)||i<=345&&R(“date-month”,Math.floor(i/30))||i<=547&&R(“date-year”,1)||R(“date-year”,Math.floor(i/365.25))},lang:o,translate:P,pluralize:R}},777:function(e){e.exports={“postbox-text”:“Въведете коментара си тук (поне 3 знака)”,“postbox-author”:“Име/псевдоним (незадължително)”,“postbox-email”:“Ел. поща (незадължително)”,“postbox-website”:“Уебсайт (незадължително)”,“postbox-preview”:“преглед”,“postbox-edit”:“Редактиране”,“postbox-submit”:“Публикуване”,“num-comments”:“1 коментар\n{{ n }} коментара”,“no-comments”:“Все още няма коментари”,“comment-reply”:“Отговор”,“comment-edit”:“Редактиране”,“comment-save”:“Запис”,“comment-delete”:“Изтриване”,“comment-confirm”:“Потвърждение”,“comment-close”:“Затваряне”,“comment-cancel”:“Отказ”,“comment-deleted”:“Коментарът е изтрит.”,“comment-queued”:“Коментарът чака на опашката за модериране.”,“comment-anonymous”:“анонимен”,“comment-hidden”:“{{ n }} скрити”,“date-now”:“сега”,“date-minute”:“преди 1 минута\nпреди {{ n }} минути”,“date-hour”:“преди 1 час\nпреди {{ n }} часа”,“date-day”:“вчера\nпреди {{ n }} дни”,“date-week”:“миналата седмица\nпреди {{ n }} седмици”,“date-month”:“миналия месец\nпреди {{ n }} месеца”,“date-year”:“миналата година\nпреди {{ n }} години”}},932:function(e){e.exports={“postbox-text”:“Sem napiště svůj komentář (nejméně 3 znaky)”,“postbox-author”:“Jméno (nepovinné)”,“postbox-email”:“E-mail (nepovinný)”,“postbox-website”:“Web (nepovinný)”,“postbox-preview”:“Náhled”,“postbox-edit”:“Upravit”,“postbox-submit”:“Publikovat”,“num-comments”:“Jeden komentář\n{{ n }} Komentářů”,“no-comments”:“Zatím bez komentářů”,“comment-reply”:“Odpovědět”,“comment-edit”:“Upravit”,“comment-save”:“Uložit”,“comment-delete”:“Smazat”,“comment-confirm”:“Potvrdit”,“comment-close”:“Zavřít”,“comment-cancel”:“Zrušit”,“comment-deleted”:“Komentář smazán”,“comment-queued”:“Komentář ve frontě na schválení”,“comment-anonymous”:“Anonym”,“comment-hidden”:“{{ n }} skryto”,“date-now”:“právě teď”,“date-minute”:“před minutou\npřed {{ n }} minutami”,“date-hour”:“před hodinou\npřed {{ n }} hodinami”,“date-day”:“včera\npřed {{ n }} dny”,“date-week”:“minulý týden\npřed {{ n }} týdny”,“date-month”:“minulý měsíc\npřed {{ n }} měsíci”,“date-year”:“minulý rok\npřed {{ n }} lety”}},229:function(e){e.exports={“postbox-text”:“Type Comment Here (at least 3 chars)”,“postbox-author”:“Name (optional)”,“postbox-email”:“E-mail (optional)”,“postbox-website”:“Website (optional)”,“postbox-preview”:“Eksempel”,“postbox-edit”:“Rediger”,“postbox-submit”:“Submit”,“num-comments”:“One Comment\n{{ n }} Comments”,“no-comments”:“Ingen kommentarer endnu”,“comment-reply”:“Svar”,“comment-edit”:“Rediger”,“comment-save”:“Gem”,“comment-delete”:“Fjern”,“comment-confirm”:“Bekræft”,“comment-close”:“Luk”,“comment-cancel”:“Annuller”,“comment-deleted”:“Kommentar slettet.”,“comment-queued”:“Kommentar i kø for moderation.”,“comment-anonymous”:“Anonym”,“comment-hidden”:“{{ n }} Skjult”,“date-now”:“lige nu”,“date-minute”:“et minut siden\n{{ n }} minutter siden”,“date-hour”:“en time siden\n{{ n }} timer siden”,“date-day”:“Igår\n{{ n }} dage siden”,“date-week”:“sidste uge\n{{ n }} uger siden”,“date-month”:“sidste måned\n{{ n }} måneder siden”,“date-year”:“sidste år\n{{ n }} år siden”}},723:function(e){e.exports={“postbox-text”:“Kommentar hier eingeben (mindestens 3 Zeichen)”,“postbox-author”:“Name (optional)”,“postbox-author-placeholder”:“Max Mustermann”,“postbox-email”:“E-Mail (optional)”,“postbox-email-placeholder”:"mustermann@beispiel.de",“postbox-website”:“Website (optional)”,“postbox-website-placeholder”:“https://beispiel.de”,“postbox-preview”:“Vorschau”,“postbox-edit”:“Bearbeiten”,“postbox-submit”:“Abschicken”,“postbox-notification”:“wenn auf meinen Kommentar geantwortet wird, möchte ich eine E-Mail bekommen”,“num-comments”:“1 Kommentar\n{{ n }} Kommentare”,“no-comments”:“Bisher keine Kommentare”,“atom-feed”:“Atom-feed”,“comment-reply”:“Antworten”,“comment-edit”:“Bearbeiten”,“comment-save”:“Speichern”,“comment-delete”:“Löschen”,“comment-confirm”:“Bestätigen”,“comment-close”:“Schließen”,“comment-cancel”:“Abbrechen”,“comment-deleted”:“Kommentar gelöscht.”,“comment-queued”:“Kommentar muss noch freigeschaltet werden.”,“comment-anonymous”:“Anonym”,“comment-hidden”:“{{ n }} versteckt”,“comment-page-author-suffix”:“Autor”,“date-now”:“eben gerade”,“date-minute”:“vor einer Minute\nvor {{ n }} Minuten”,“date-hour”:“vor einer Stunde\nvor {{ n }} Stunden”,“date-day”:“Gestern\nvor {{ n }} Tagen”,“date-week”:“letzte Woche\nvor {{ n }} Wochen”,“date-month”:“letzten Monat\nvor {{ n }} Monaten”,“date-year”:“letztes Jahr\nvor {{ n }} Jahren”}},433:function(e){e.exports={“postbox-text”:“Γράψτε το σχόλιο εδώ (τουλάχιστον 3 χαρακτήρες)”,“postbox-author”:“Όνομα (προαιρετικό)”,“postbox-email”:“E-mail (προαιρετικό)”,“postbox-website”:“Ιστοσελίδα (προαιρετικό)”,“postbox-preview”:“Πρεμιέρα”,“postbox-edit”:“Επεξεργασία”,“postbox-submit”:“Υποβολή”,“num-comments”:“Ένα σχόλιο\n{{ n }} σχόλια”,“no-comments”:“Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια”,“comment-reply”:“Απάντηση”,“comment-edit”:“Επεξεργασία”,“comment-save”:“Αποθήκευση”,“comment-delete”:“Διαγραφή”,“comment-confirm”:“Επιβεβαίωση”,“comment-close”:“Κλείσιμο”,“comment-cancel”:“Ακύρωση”,“comment-deleted”:“Διαγραμμένο σχόλιο “,“comment-queued”:“Το σχόλιο αναμένει έγκριση”,“comment-anonymous”:“Ανώνυμος”,“comment-hidden”:”{{ n }} Κρυμμένα”,“date-now”:“τώρα”,“date-minute”:“πριν ένα λεπτό\nπριν {{ n }} λεπτά”,“date-hour”:“πριν μία ώρα\nπριν {{ n }} ώρες”,“date-day”:“Χτες\nπριν {{ n }} μέρες”,“date-week”:“την προηγούμενη εβδομάδα\nπριν {{ n }} εβδομάδες”,“date-month”:“τον προηγούμενο μήνα\nπριν {{ n }} μήνες”,“date-year”:“πέρυσι\nπριν {{ n }} χρόνια”}},0:function(e){e.exports={“postbox-text”:“Type Comment Here (at least 3 chars)”,“postbox-author”:“Name (optional)”,“postbox-author-placeholder”:“John Doe”,“postbox-email”:“E-mail (optional)”,“postbox-email-placeholder”:"johndoe@example.com",“postbox-website”:“Website (optional)”,“postbox-website-placeholder”:“https://example.com”,“postbox-preview”:“Preview”,“postbox-edit”:“Edit”,“postbox-submit”:“Submit”,“postbox-notification”:“Subscribe to email notification of replies”,“num-comments”:“One Comment\n{{ n }} Comments”,“no-comments”:“No Comments Yet”,“atom-feed”:“Atom feed”,“comment-reply”:“Reply”,“comment-edit”:“Edit”,“comment-save”:“Save”,“comment-delete”:“Delete”,“comment-confirm”:“Confirm”,“comment-close”:“Close”,“comment-cancel”:“Cancel”,“comment-deleted”:“Comment deleted.”,“comment-queued”:“Comment in queue for moderation.”,“comment-anonymous”:“Anonymous”,“comment-hidden”:“{{ n }} Hidden”,“comment-page-author-suffix”:“Author”,“date-now”:“right now”,“date-minute”:“a minute ago\n{{ n }} minutes ago”,“date-hour”:“an hour ago\n{{ n }} hours ago”,“date-day”:“Yesterday\n{{ n }} days ago”,“date-week”:“last week\n{{ n }} weeks ago”,“date-month”:“last month\n{{ n }} months ago”,“date-year”:“last year\n{{ n }} years ago”}},98:function(e){e.exports={“postbox-text”:“Tajpu komenton ĉi-tie (almenaŭ 3 signoj)”,“postbox-author”:“Nomo (malnepra)”,“postbox-email”:“Retadreso (malnepra)”,“postbox-website”:“Retejo (malnepra)”,“postbox-preview”:“Antaŭrigardo”,“postbox-edit”:“Redaktu”,“postbox-submit”:“Sendu”,“num-comments”:“{{ n }} komento\n{{ n }} komentoj”,“no-comments”:“Neniu komento ankoraŭ”,“comment-reply”:“Respondu”,“comment-edit”:“Redaktu”,“comment-save”:“Savu”,“comment-delete”:“Forviŝu”,“comment-confirm”:“Konfirmu”,“comment-close”:“Fermu”,“comment-cancel”:“Malfaru”,“comment-deleted”:“Komento forviŝita”,“comment-queued”:“Komento en atendovico por kontrolo.”,“comment-anonymous”:“Sennoma”,“comment-hidden”:“{{ n }} kaŝitaj”,“date-now”:“ĵus nun”,“date-minute”:“antaŭ unu minuto\nantaŭ {{ n }} minutoj”,“date-hour”:“antaŭ unu horo\nantaŭ {{ n }} horoj”,“date-day”:“hieraŭ\nantaŭ {{ n }} tagoj”,“date-week”:“lasta semajno\nantaŭ {{ n }} semajnoj”,“date-month”:“lasta monato\nantaŭ {{ n }} monatoj”,“date-year”:“lasta jaro\nantaŭ {{ n }} jaroj”}},716:function(e){e.exports={“postbox-text”:“Escriba su comentario aquí (al menos 3 caracteres)”,“postbox-author”:“Nombre (opcional)”,“postbox-email”:“E-mail (opcional)”,“postbox-website”:“Sitio web (opcional)”,“postbox-preview”:“Vista preliminar”,“postbox-edit”:“Editar”,“postbox-submit”:“Enviar”,“num-comments”:“Un Comentario\n{{ n }} Comentarios”,“no-comments”:“Sin Comentarios Todavía”,“comment-reply”:“Responder”,“comment-edit”:“Editar”,“comment-save”:“Guardar”,“comment-delete”:“Eliminar”,“comment-confirm”:“Confirmar”,“comment-close”:“Cerrar”,“comment-cancel”:“Cancelar”,“comment-deleted”:“Comentario eliminado.”,“comment-queued”:“Comentario en espera para moderación.”,“comment-anonymous”:“Anónimo”,“comment-hidden”:“{{ n }} Oculto(s)”,“date-now”:“ahora”,“date-minute”:“hace un minuto\nhace {{ n }} minutos”,“date-hour”:“hace una hora\nhace {{ n }} horas”,“date-day”:“ayer\nHace {{ n }} días”,“date-week”:“la semana pasada\nhace {{ n }} semanas”,“date-month”:“el mes pasado\nhace {{ n }} meses”,“date-year”:“el año pasado\nhace {{ n }} años”}},305:function(e){e.exports={“postbox-text”:“نظر خود را اینجا بنویسید (حداقل سه نویسه)”,“postbox-author”:“اسم (اختیاری)”,“postbox-email”:“ایمیل (اختیاری)”,“postbox-website”:“سایت (اختیاری)”,“postbox-preview”:“پیش‌نمایش”,“postbox-edit”:“ویرایش”,“postbox-submit”:“ارسال”,“num-comments”:“یک نظر\n{{ n }} نظر”,“no-comments”:“هنوز نظری نوشته نشده است”,“comment-reply”:“پاسخ”,“comment-edit”:“ویرایش”,“comment-save”:“ذخیره”,“comment-delete”:“حذف”,“comment-confirm”:“تایید”,“comment-close”:“بستن”,“comment-cancel”:“انصراف”,“comment-deleted”:“نظر حذف شد.”,“comment-queued”:“نظر در صف بررسی مدیر قرار دارد.”,“comment-anonymous”:“ناشناس”,“comment-hidden”:“{{ n }} مخفی”,“date-now”:“هم اکنون”,“date-minute”:“یک دقیقه پیش\n{{ n }} دقیقه پیش”,“date-hour”:“یک ساعت پیش\n{{ n }} ساعت پیش”,“date-day”:“دیروز\n{{ n }} روز پیش”,“date-week”:“یک هفته پیش\n{{ n }} هفته پیش”,“date-month”:“یک ماه پیش\n{{ n }} ماه پیش”,“date-year”:“یک سال پیش\n{{ n }} سال پیش”}},743:function(e){e.exports={“postbox-text”:“Kirjoita kommentti tähän (vähintään 3 merkkiä)”,“postbox-author”:“Nimi (valinnainen)”,“postbox-email”:“Sähköposti (valinnainen)”,“postbox-website”:“Web-sivu (valinnainen)”,“postbox-preview”:“Esikatselu”,“postbox-edit”:“Muokkaa”,“postbox-submit”:“Lähetä”,“num-comments”:“Yksi kommentti\n{{ n }} kommenttia”,“no-comments”:“Ei vielä kommentteja”,“comment-reply”:“Vastaa”,“comment-edit”:“Muokkaa”,“comment-save”:“Tallenna”,“comment-delete”:“Poista”,“comment-confirm”:“Vahvista”,“comment-close”:“Sulje”,“comment-cancel”:“Peru”,“comment-deleted”:“Kommentti on poistettu.”,“comment-queued”:“Kommentti on laitettu jonoon odottamaan moderointia.”,“comment-anonymous”:“Nimetön”,“comment-hidden”:“{{ n }} piilotettua”,“date-now”:“hetki sitten”,“date-minute”:“minuutti sitten\n{{ n }} minuuttia sitten”,“date-hour”:“tunti sitten\n{{ n }} tuntia sitten”,“date-day”:“eilen\n{{ n }} päivää sitten”,“date-week”:“viime viikolla\n{{ n }} viikkoa sitten”,“date-month”:“viime kuussa\n{{ n }} kuukautta sitten”,“date-year”:“viime vuonna\n{{ n }} vuotta sitten”}},948:function(e){e.exports={“postbox-text”:“Insérez votre commentaire ici (au moins 3 lettres)”,“postbox-author”:“Nom (optionnel)”,“postbox-email”:“Courriel (optionnel)”,“postbox-website”:“Site web (optionnel)”,“postbox-preview”:“Aperçu”,“postbox-edit”:“Éditer”,“postbox-submit”:“Soumettre”,“postbox-notification”:“S’abonner aux notifications de réponses”,“num-comments”:“{{ n }} commentaire\n{{ n }} commentaires”,“no-comments”:“Aucun commentaire pour l’instant”,“atom-feed”:“Flux Atom”,“comment-reply”:“Répondre”,“comment-edit”:“Éditer”,“comment-save”:“Enregistrer”,“comment-delete”:“Supprimer”,“comment-confirm”:“Confirmer”,“comment-close”:“Fermer”,“comment-cancel”:“Annuler”,“comment-deleted”:“Commentaire supprimé.”,“comment-queued”:“Commentaire en attente de modération.”,“comment-anonymous”:“Anonyme”,“comment-hidden”:“1 caché\n{{ n }} cachés”,“date-now”:“À l’instant”,“date-minute”:“Il y a une minute\nIl y a {{ n }} minutes”,“date-hour”:“Il y a une heure\nIl y a {{ n }} heures “,“date-day”:“Hier\nIl y a {{ n }} jours”,“date-week”:“Il y a une semaine\nIl y a {{ n }} semaines”,“date-month”:“Il y a un mois\nIl y a {{ n }} mois”,“date-year”:“Il y a un an\nIl y a {{ n }} ans”}},73:function(e){e.exports={“postbox-text”:“Napiši komentar ovdje (najmanje 3 znaka)”,“postbox-author”:“Ime (neobavezno)”,“postbox-email”:“E-mail (neobavezno)”,“postbox-website”:“Web stranica (neobavezno)”,“postbox-preview”:“Pregled”,“postbox-edit”:“Uredi”,“postbox-submit”:“Pošalji”,“num-comments”:“Jedan komentar\n{{ n }} komentara”,“no-comments”:“Još nema komentara”,“comment-reply”:“Odgovori”,“comment-edit”:“Uredi”,“comment-save”:“Spremi”,“comment-delete”:“Obriši”,“comment-confirm”:“Potvrdi”,“comment-close”:“Zatvori”,“comment-cancel”:“Odustani”,“comment-deleted”:“Komentar obrisan”,“comment-queued”:“Komentar u redu za provjeru.”,“comment-anonymous”:“Anonimno”,“comment-hidden”:”{{ n }} Skrivenih”,“date-now”:“upravo”,“date-minute”:“prije minutu\nprije {{ n }} minuta”,“date-hour”:“prije sat vremena\nprije {{ n }} sati”,“date-day”:“jučer\nprije {{ n }} dana”,“date-week”:“prošli tjedan\nprije {{ n }} tjedana”,“date-month”:“prošli mjesec\nprije {{ n }} mjeseci”,“date-year”:“prošle godine\nprije {{ n }} godina”}},955:function(e){e.exports={“postbox-text”:“Hozzászólást ide írd be (legalább 3 betűt)”,“postbox-author”:“Név (nem kötelező)”,“postbox-email”:“Email (nem kötelező)”,“postbox-website”:“Website (nem kötelező)”,“postbox-preview”:“Előnézet”,“postbox-edit”:“Szerekesztés”,“postbox-submit”:“Elküld”,“num-comments”:“Egy hozzászólás\n{{ n }} hozzászólás”,“no-comments”:“Eddig nincs hozzászólás”,“comment-reply”:“Válasz”,“comment-edit”:“Szerekesztés”,“comment-save”:“Mentés”,“comment-delete”:“Törlés”,“comment-confirm”:“Megerősít”,“comment-close”:“Bezár”,“comment-cancel”:“Törlés”,“comment-deleted”:“Hozzászólás törölve.”,“comment-queued”:“A hozzászólást előbb ellenőrizzük.”,“comment-anonymous”:“Névtelen”,“comment-hidden”:“{{ n }} rejtve”,“date-now”:“pillanatokkal ezelőtt”,“date-minute”:“egy perce\n{{ n }} perce”,“date-hour”:“egy órája\n{{ n }} órája”,“date-day”:“tegnap\n{{ n }} napja”,“date-week”:“múlt héten\n{{ n }} hete”,“date-month”:“múlt hónapban\n{{ n }} hónapja”,“date-year”:“tavaly\n{{ n }} éve”}},506:function(e){e.exports={“postbox-text”:“Scrivi un commento qui (minimo 3 caratteri)”,“postbox-author”:“Nome (opzionale)”,“postbox-email”:“E-mail (opzionale)”,“postbox-website”:“Sito web (opzionale)”,“postbox-preview”:“Anteprima”,“postbox-edit”:“Modifica”,“postbox-submit”:“Invia”,“num-comments”:“Un Commento\n{{ n }} Commenti”,“no-comments”:“Ancora Nessun Commento”,“comment-reply”:“Rispondi”,“comment-edit”:“Modifica”,“comment-save”:“Salva”,“comment-delete”:“Elimina”,“comment-confirm”:“Conferma”,“comment-close”:“Chiudi”,“comment-cancel”:“Cancella”,“comment-deleted”:“Commento eliminato.”,“comment-queued”:“Commento in coda per moderazione.”,“comment-anonymous”:“Anonimo”,“comment-hidden”:“{{ n }} Nascosto”,“date-now”:“poco fa”,“date-minute”:“un minuto fa\n{{ n }} minuti fa”,“date-hour”:“un ora fa\n{{ n }} ore fa”,“date-day”:“Ieri\n{{ n }} giorni fa”,“date-week”:“questa settimana\n{{ n }} settimane fa”,“date-month”:“questo mese\n{{ n }} mesi fa”,“date-year”:“quest’anno\n{{ n }} anni fa”}},470:function(e){e.exports={“postbox-text”:“여기에 댓글을 입력해주세요(최소 3문자 이상)”,“postbox-author”:“이름 (선택)”,“postbox-email”:“이메일 (선택)”,“postbox-website”:“웹사이트 (선택)”,“postbox-preview”:“미리보기”,“postbox-edit”:“수정”,“postbox-submit”:“댓글쓰기”,“postbox-notification”:“댓글이 달리면 이메일로 알립니다”,“num-comments”:“한 개의 댓글\n{{ n }} 개의 댓글”,“no-comments”:“아직 댓글이 없습니다”,“atom-feed”:“Atom 피드”,“comment-reply”:“댓글”,“comment-edit”:“수정”,“comment-save”:“저장”,“comment-delete”:“삭제”,“comment-confirm”:“확인”,“comment-close”:“닫기”,“comment-cancel”:“취소”,“comment-deleted”:“댓글이 삭제됨.”,“comment-queued”:“검토 대기 중인 댓글.”,“comment-anonymous”:“익명”,“comment-hidden”:“{{ n }} 개의 숨김 댓글”,“date-now”:“방금 전”,“date-minute”:“1 분 전\n{{ n }} 분 전”,“date-hour”:“1 시간 전\n{{ n }} 시간 전”,“date-day”:“어제\n{{ n }} 일 전”,“date-week”:“저번 주\n{{ n }} 주 전”,“date-month”:“저번 달\n{{ n }} 개월 전”,“date-year”:“작년\n{{ n }} 년 전”}},951:function(e){e.exports={“postbox-text”:“Typ reactie hier (minstens 3 karakters)”,“postbox-author”:“Naam (optioneel)”,“postbox-email”:“E-mail (optioneel)”,“postbox-website”:“Website (optioneel)”,“postbox-preview”:“Voorbeeld”,“postbox-edit”:“Bewerken”,“postbox-submit”:“Versturen”,“num-comments”:“Één reactie\n{{ n }} reacties”,“no-comments”:“Nog geen reacties”,“comment-reply”:“Beantwoorden”,“comment-edit”:“Bewerken”,“comment-save”:“Opslaan”,“comment-delete”:“Verwijderen”,“comment-confirm”:“Bevestigen”,“comment-close”:“Sluiten”,“comment-cancel”:“Annuleren”,“comment-deleted”:“Reactie verwijderd.”,“comment-queued”:“Reactie staat in de wachtrij voor goedkeuring.”,“comment-anonymous”:“Anoniem”,“comment-hidden”:“{{ n }} verborgen”,“date-now”:“zojuist”,“date-minute”:“een minuut geleden\n{{ n }} minuten geleden”,“date-hour”:“een uur geleden\n{{ n }} uur geleden”,“date-day”:“gisteren\n{{ n }} dagen geleden”,“date-week”:“vorige week\n{{ n }} weken geleden”,“date-month”:“vorige maand\n{{ n }} maanden geleden”,“date-year”:“vorig jaar\n{{ n }} jaar geleden”}},613:function(e){e.exports={“postbox-text”:“Escriure lo comentari aquí (almens 3 caractèrs)”,“postbox-author”:“Nom (opcional)”,“postbox-email”:“Corrièl (opcional)”,“postbox-website”:“Site web (opcional)”,“postbox-preview”:“Apercebut”,“postbox-edit”:“Modificar”,“postbox-submit”:“Enviar”,“postbox-notification”:“S’abonar per corrièl a las notificacions de responsas”,“num-comments”:“Un comentari\n{{ n }} comentaris”,“no-comments”:“Cap de comentari pel moment”,“atom-feed”:“Flux Atom”,“comment-reply”:“Respondre”,“comment-edit”:“Modificar”,“comment-save”:“Salvar”,“comment-delete”:“Suprimir”,“comment-confirm”:“Confirmar”,“comment-close”:“Tampar”,“comment-cancel”:“Anullar”,“comment-deleted”:“Comentari suprimit.”,“comment-queued”:“Comentari en espèra de moderacion.”,“comment-anonymous”:“Anonim”,“comment-hidden”:“1 rescondut\n{{ n }} resconduts”,“date-now”:“ara meteis”,“date-minute”:“fa una minuta \nfa {{ n }} minutas”,“date-hour”:“fa una ora\nfa {{ n }} oras”,“date-day”:“Ièr\nfa {{ n }} jorns”,“date-week”:“la setmana passada\nfa {{ n }} setmanas”,“date-month”:“lo mes passat\nfa {{ n }} meses”,“date-year”:“l’an passat\nfa {{ n }} ans”}},863:function(e){e.exports={“postbox-text”:“Tutaj wpisz komentarz (co najmniej 3 znaki)”,“postbox-author”:“Imię/nick (opcjonalnie)”,“postbox-email”:“E-mail (opcjonalnie)”,“postbox-website”:“Strona (opcjonalnie)”,“postbox-preview”:“Podgląd”,“postbox-edit”:“Edytuj”,“postbox-submit”:“Wyślij”,“postbox-notification”:“Otrzymuj powiadomienia o odpowiedziach na e-mail”,“num-comments”:“Jeden komentarz\n{{ n }} komentarze\n{{ n }} komentarzy”,“no-comments”:“Nie ma jeszcze komentarzy”,“atom-feed”:“Kanał Atom”,“comment-reply”:“Odpowiedz”,“comment-edit”:“Edytuj”,“comment-save”:“Zapisz”,“comment-delete”:“Usuń”,“comment-confirm”:“Potwierdź”,“comment-close”:“Zamknij”,“comment-cancel”:“Anuluj”,“comment-deleted”:“Komentarz usunięty.”,“comment-queued”:“Komentarz w kolejce do moderacji.”,“comment-anonymous”:“Anonim”,“comment-hidden”:“{{ n }} ukryty\n{{ n }} ukryte\n{{ n }} ukrytych”,“date-now”:“teraz”,“date-minute”:“minutę temu\n{{ n }} minuty temu\n{{ n }} minut temu”,“date-hour”:“godzinę temu\n{{ n }} godziny temu\n{{ n }} godzin temu”,“date-day”:“wczoraj\n{{ n }} dni temu”,“date-week”:“w ubiegłym tygodniu\n{{ n }} tygodnie temu\n{{ n }} tygodni temu”,“date-month”:“w ubiegłym miesiącu\n{{ n }} miesiące temu\n{{ n }} miesięcy temu”,“date-year”:“w ubiegłym roku\n{{ n }} lata temu\n{{ n }} lat temu”}},631:function(e){e.exports={“postbox-text”:“Digite seu comentário aqui (pelo menos 3 letras)”,“postbox-author”:“Nome (opcional)”,“postbox-email”:“E-mail (opcional)”,“postbox-website”:“Website (opcional)”,“postbox-preview”:“Prévia”,“postbox-edit”:“Editar”,“postbox-submit”:“Enviar”,“postbox-notification”:“Receber emails de notificação de respostas”,“num-comments”:“Um Comentário\n{{ n }} Comentários”,“no-comments”:“Nenhum comentário ainda”,“atom-feed”:“Feed Atom”,“comment-reply”:“Responder”,“comment-edit”:“Editar”,“comment-save”:“Salvar”,“comment-delete”:“Excluir”,“comment-confirm”:“Confirmar”,“comment-close”:“Fechar”,“comment-cancel”:“Cancelar”,“comment-deleted”:“Comentário apagado.”,“comment-queued”:“Comentário na fila de moderação.”,“comment-anonymous”:“Anônimo”,“comment-hidden”:“{{ n }} Oculto(s)”,“date-now”:“agora mesmo”,“date-minute”:“um minuto atrás\n{{ n }} minutos atrás”,“date-hour”:“uma hora atrás\n{{ n }} horas atrás”,“date-day”:“ontem\n{{ n }} dias”,“date-week”:“semana passada\n{{ n }} semanas atrás”,“date-month”:“mês passado\n{{ n }} meses atrás”,“date-year”:“ano passado\n{{ n }} anos atrás”}},585:function(e){e.exports={“postbox-text”:“Escreva o seu comentário aqui (pelo menos 3 letras)”,“postbox-author”:“Nome (opcional)”,“postbox-email”:“E-mail (opcional)”,“postbox-website”:“Website (opcional)”,“postbox-preview”:“Testar”,“postbox-edit”:“Editar”,“postbox-submit”:“Enviar”,“postbox-notification”:“Receber emails de notificação de respostas”,“num-comments”:“Um Comentário\n{{ n }} Comentários”,“no-comments”:“Nenhum comentário ainda”,“atom-feed”:“Feed Atom”,“comment-reply”:“Responder”,“comment-edit”:“Editar”,“comment-save”:“Guardar”,“comment-delete”:“Excluir”,“comment-confirm”:“Confirmar”,“comment-close”:“Fechar”,“comment-cancel”:“Cancelar”,“comment-deleted”:“Comentário apagado.”,“comment-queued”:“Comentário na fila de moderação.”,“comment-anonymous”:“Anónimo”,“comment-hidden”:“{{ n }} Oculto(s)”,“date-now”:“agora mesmo”,“date-minute”:“um minuto atrás\n{{ n }} minutos atrás”,“date-hour”:“uma hora atrás\n{{ n }} horas atrás”,“date-day”:“ontem\n{{ n }} dias”,“date-week”:“semana passada\n{{ n }} semanas atrás”,“date-month”:“mês passado\n{{ n }} meses atrás”,“date-year”:“ano passado\n{{ n }} anos atrás”}},381:function(e){e.exports={“postbox-text”:“Оставить комментарий (минимум 3 символа)”,“postbox-author”:“Имя (необязательно)”,“postbox-email”:“Email (необязательно)”,“postbox-website”:“Сайт (необязательно)”,“postbox-preview”:“Предпросмотр”,“postbox-edit”:“Правка”,“postbox-submit”:“Отправить”,“postbox-notification”:“Подписаться на уведомление об ответах”,“num-comments”:“{{ n }} комментарий\n{{ n }} комментария\n{{ n }} комментариев”,“no-comments”:“Пока нет комментариев”,“comment-reply”:“Ответить”,“comment-edit”:“Правка”,“comment-save”:“Сохранить”,“comment-delete”:“Удалить”,“comment-confirm”:“Подтвердить удаление”,“comment-close”:“Закрыть”,“comment-cancel”:“Отменить”,“comment-deleted”:“Комментарий удалён”,“comment-queued”:“Комментарий будет проверен модератором”,“comment-anonymous”:“Аноним”,“comment-hidden”:“Скрыт {{ n }} комментарий\nСкрыто {{ n }} комментария\nСкрыто {{ n }} комментариев”,“date-now”:“Только что”,“date-minute”:“{{ n }} минуту назад\n{{ n }} минуты назад\n{{ n }} минут назад”,“date-hour”:“{{ n }} час назад\n{{ n }} часа назад\n{{ n }} часов назад”,“date-day”:“{{ n }} день назад\n{{ n }} дня назад\n{{ n }} дней назад”,“date-week”:“{{ n }} неделю назад\n{{ n }} недели назад\n{{ n }} недель назад”,“date-month”:“{{ n }} месяц назад\n{{ n }} месяца назад\n{{ n }} месяцев назад”,“date-year”:“{{ n }} год назад\n{{ n }} года назад\n{{ n }} лет назад”}},663:function(e){e.exports={“postbox-text”:“Sem napíšte svoj komentár (minimálne 3 znaky)”,“postbox-author”:“Meno (nepovinné)”,“postbox-email”:“E-mail (nepovinný)”,“postbox-website”:“Web (nepovinný)”,“postbox-preview”:“Náhľad”,“postbox-edit”:“Upraviť”,“postbox-submit”:“Publikovať”,“num-comments”:“Jeden komentár\n{{ n }} komentáre\n{{ n }} komentárov”,“no-comments”:“Zatiaľ bez komentárov”,“comment-reply”:“Odpovedať”,“comment-edit”:“Upraviť”,“comment-save”:“Uložiť”,“comment-delete”:“Zmazať”,“comment-confirm”:“Potvrdit”,“comment-close”:“Zavrieť”,“comment-cancel”:“Zrušiť”,“comment-deleted”:“Komentár bol vymazaný”,“comment-queued”:“Komentár zaradený na schválenie”,“comment-anonymous”:“Anonym”,“comment-hidden”:“{{ n }} skrytý\n{{ n }} skryté\n{{ n }} skrytých”,“date-now”:“práve teraz”,“date-minute”:“pred minútou\npred {{ n }} minútami”,“date-hour”:“pred hodinou\npred {{ n }} hodinami”,“date-day”:“včera\npred {{ n }} dňami”,“date-week”:“minulý týždeň\npred {{ n }} týždňami”,“date-month”:“minulý mesiac\npred {{ n }} mesiacmi”,“date-year”:“minulý rok\npred {{ n }} rokmi”}},658:function(e){e.exports={“postbox-text”:“Skriv din kommentar här (minst 3 tecken)”,“postbox-author”:“Namn (frivilligt)”,“postbox-email”:“E-mail (frivilligt)”,“postbox-website”:“Hemsida (frivilligt)”,“postbox-preview”:“Förhandsvisning”,“postbox-edit”:“Redigera”,“postbox-submit”:“Skicka”,“num-comments”:“En kommentar\n{{ n }} kommentarer”,“no-comments”:“Inga kommentarer än”,“comment-reply”:“Svara”,“comment-edit”:“Redigera”,“comment-save”:“Spara”,“comment-delete”:“Radera”,“comment-confirm”:“Bekräfta”,“comment-close”:“Stäng”,“comment-cancel”:“Avbryt”,“comment-deleted”:“Kommentar raderad.”,“comment-queued”:“Kommentaren inväntar granskning.”,“comment-anonymous”:“Anonym”,“comment-hidden”:“{{ n }} Gömd”,“date-now”:“just nu”,“date-minute”:“en minut sedan\n{{ n }} minuter sedan”,“date-hour”:“en timme sedan\n{{ n }} timmar sedan”,“date-day”:“igår\n{{ n }} dagar sedan”,“date-week”:“förra veckan\n{{ n }} veckor sedan”,“date-month”:“förra månaden\n{{ n }} månader sedan”,“date-year”:“förra året\n{{ n }} år sedan”}},518:function(e){e.exports={“postbox-text”:“Yorumunuzu buraya yazın (en az üç karakter)”,“postbox-author”:“İsim (zorunlu değil)”,“postbox-email”:“E-posta (zorunlu değil)”,“postbox-website”:“Web sitesi (zorunlu değil)”,“postbox-preview”:“Ön izleme”,“postbox-edit”:“Düzenle”,“postbox-submit”:“Gönder”,“postbox-notification”:“Yanıtlar için e-posta bildirimlerine abone ol”,“num-comments”:“Bir yorum\n{{ n }} yorum”,“no-comments”:“Henüz yorum yok”,“atom-feed”:“Atom akışı”,“comment-reply”:“Yanıtla”,“comment-edit”:“Düzenle”,“comment-save”:“Kaydet”,“comment-delete”:“Sil”,“comment-confirm”:“Onayla”,“comment-close”:“Kapat”,“comment-cancel”:“İptal”,“comment-deleted”:“Yorum silindi.”,“comment-queued”:“Yorumunuz yönetici onayını bekliyor.”,“comment-anonymous”:“Anonim”,“comment-hidden”:“{{ n }} gizli”,“date-now”:“şimdi”,“date-minute”:“bir dakika önce\n{{ n }} dakika önce”,“date-hour”:“bir saat önce\n{{ n }} saat önce”,“date-day”:“dün\n{{ n }} gün önce”,“date-week”:“geçen hafta\n{{ n }} hafta önce”,“date-month”:“geçen ay\n{{ n }} ay önce”,“date-year”:“geçen yıl\n{{ n }} yıl önce”}},682:function(e){e.exports={“postbox-text”:“Введіть коментар тут (принаймні 3 символи)”,“postbox-author”:“Ім’я (необов’язково)”,“postbox-author-placeholder”:“John Doe”,“postbox-email”:“Пошта (необов’язково)”,“postbox-email-placeholder”:"johndoe@example.com",“postbox-website”:“Веб-сайт (необов’язково)”,“postbox-website-placeholder”:“https://example.com”,“postbox-preview”:“Прев’ю”,“postbox-edit”:“Редагувати”,“postbox-submit”:“Відправити”,“postbox-notification”:“Підписатися на повідомлення про відповіді поштою”,“num-comments”:“{{ n }} коментар\n{{ n }} коментарі\n{{ n }} коментарів”,“no-comments”:“Коментарів поки нема”,“atom-feed”:“Атомна стрічка”,“comment-reply”:“Відповісти”,“comment-edit”:“Редагувати”,“comment-save”:“Зберегти”,“comment-delete”:“Видалити”,“comment-confirm”:“Підтвердити”,“comment-close”:“Закрити”,“comment-cancel”:“Скасувати”,“comment-deleted”:“Коментар видалено.”,“comment-queued”:“Коментар в черзі на модерацію.”,“comment-anonymous”:“Анонімний”,“comment-hidden”:“{{ n }} Прихований”,“comment-page-author-suffix”:“Автор”,“date-now”:“прямо зараз”,“date-minute”:“хвилину тому\n{{ n }} хвилини тому\n{{ n }}хвилин тому”,“date-hour”:“годину тому\n{{ n }} години тому\n{{ n }} годин тому”,“date-day”:“Вчора\n{{ n }} дні тому\n{{ n }} днів тому”,“date-week”:“минулого тижня\n{{ n }} тижні тому\n{{ n }} тижнів тому”,“date-month”:“останній місяць\n{{ n }} місяці тому\n{{ n }} місяців тому”,“date-year”:“минулого року\n{{ n }} роки тому\n{{ n }} років тому”}},403:function(e){e.exports={“postbox-text”:“Nhập bình luận tại đây (tối thiểu 3 ký tự)”,“postbox-author”:“Tên (tùy chọn)”,“postbox-email”:“E-mail (tùy chọn)”,“postbox-website”:“Website (tùy chọn)”,“postbox-preview”:“Xem trước”,“postbox-edit”:“Sửa”,“postbox-submit”:“Gửi”,“postbox-notification”:“Nhận thông báo email cho các bình luận phản hồi”,“num-comments”:“Một bình luận\n{{ n }} bình luận”,“no-comments”:“Chưa có bình luận nào”,“comment-reply”:“Trả lời”,“comment-edit”:“Sửa”,“comment-save”:“Lưu”,“comment-delete”:“Xóa”,“comment-confirm”:“Xác nhận”,“comment-close”:“Đóng”,“comment-cancel”:“Hủy”,“comment-deleted”:“Đã xóa bình luận.”,“comment-queued”:“Bình luận đang chờ duyệt”,“comment-anonymous”:“Nặc danh”,“comment-hidden”:“{{ n }} đã ẩn”,“date-now”:“vừa mới”,“date-minute”:“một phút trước\n{{ n }} phút trước”,“date-hour”:“một giờ trước\n{{ n }} giờ trước”,“date-day”:“Hôm qua\n{{ n }} ngày trước”,“date-week”:“Tuần qua\n{{ n }} tuần trước”,“date-month”:“Tháng trước\n{{ n }} tháng trước”,“date-year”:“Năm trước\n{{ n }} năm trước”}},761:function(e){e.exports={“postbox-text”:“在此输入评论 (最少 3 个字符)”,“postbox-author”:“名字 (可选)”,“postbox-email”:“电子邮箱 (可选)”,“postbox-website”:“网站 (可选)”,“postbox-preview”:“预览”,“postbox-edit”:“编辑”,“postbox-submit”:“提交”,“postbox-notification”:“有新回复时发送邮件通知”,“num-comments”:“1 条评论\n{{ n }} 条评论”,“no-comments”:“还没有评论”,“comment-reply”:“回复”,“comment-edit”:“编辑”,“comment-save”:“保存”,“comment-delete”:“删除”,“comment-confirm”:“确认”,“comment-close”:“关闭”,“comment-cancel”:“取消”,“comment-deleted”:“评论已删除.”,“comment-queued”:“评论待审核.”,“comment-anonymous”:“匿名”,“comment-hidden”:“{{ n }} 条评论已隐藏”,“date-now”:“刚刚”,“date-minute”:“1 分钟前\n{{ n }} 分钟前”,“date-hour”:“1 小时前\n{{ n }} 小时前”,“date-day”:“昨天\n{{ n }} 天前”,“date-week”:“上周\n{{ n }} 周前”,“date-month”:“上个月\n{{ n }} 个月前”,“date-year”:“去年\n{{ n }} 年前”}},13:function(e){e.exports={“postbox-text”:“在此輸入留言 (至少 3 個字元)”,“postbox-author”:“名稱 (非必填)”,“postbox-email”:“電子信箱 (非必填)”,“postbox-website”:“個人網站 (非必填)”,“postbox-preview”:“預覽”,“postbox-edit”:“編輯”,“postbox-submit”:“送出”,“postbox-notification”:“訂閱回覆的電子郵件通知”,“num-comments”:“1 則留言\n{{ n }} 則留言”,“no-comments”:“尚無留言”,“comment-reply”:“回覆”,“comment-edit”:“編輯”,“comment-save”:“儲存”,“comment-delete”:“刪除”,“comment-confirm”:“確認”,“comment-close”:“關閉”,“comment-cancel”:“取消”,“comment-deleted”:“留言已刪”,“comment-queued”:“留言待審”,“comment-anonymous”:“匿名”,“comment-hidden”:“{{ n }} 則隱藏留言”,“date-now”:“剛剛”,“date-minute”:“1 分鐘前\n{{ n }} 分鐘前”,“date-hour”:“1 小時前\n{{ n }} 小時前”,“date-day”:“昨天\n{{ n }} 天前”,“date-week”:“上週\n{{ n }} 週前”,“date-month”:“上個月\n{{ n }} 個月前”,“date-year”:“去年\n{{ n }} 年前”}},657:function(e,t,n){var o=n(247),a=n(321),i=n(191),s=n(822),m=n(101),r=n(139),c=n(295),d=n(606),l=function(e){var t=a.localStorageImpl,n=o.htmlify(m.render(“postbox”,{author:JSON.parse(t.getItem(“isso-author”)),email:JSON.parse(t.getItem(“isso-email”)),website:JSON.parse(t.getItem(“isso-website”)),preview:“”}));n.onsuccess=function(){},n.validate=function(){return o(“.isso-textarea”,this).value.length<3?(o(“.isso-textarea”,this).focus(),!1):i[“require-email”]&&o(“[name=‘email’]”,this).value.length<=0?(o(“[name=‘email’]”,this).focus(),!1):!(i[“require-author”]&&o(“[name=‘author’]”,this).value.length<=0&&(o(“[name=‘author’]”,this).focus(),1))};var r=function(){i[“reply-notifications”]&&o(“[name=‘email’]”,n).value.length>0?o(“.isso-notification-section”,n).show():o(“.isso-notification-section”,n).hide()};o(“[name=‘email’]”,n).on(“input”,r),r(),i[“require-email”]&&(o(“[for=‘isso-postbox-email’]”,n).textContent=o(“[for=‘isso-postbox-email’]”,n).textContent.replace(/ (.)/,”“)),i[“require-author”]&&(o(”[for=‘isso-postbox-author’]“,n).textContent=o(”[for=‘isso-postbox-author’]“,n).textContent.replace(/ (.)/,“”)),o(“[name=‘preview’]”,n).on(“click”,(function(){s.preview(o(“.isso-textarea”,n).value).then((function(e){o(“.isso-preview .isso-text”,n).innerHTML=e,n.classList.add(“isso-preview-mode”)}))}));var c=function(){o(“.isso-preview .isso-text”,n).innerHTML=“”,n.classList.remove(“isso-preview-mode”)};return o(“[name=‘edit’]”,n).on(“click”,(function(){c(),o(“.isso-textarea”,n).focus()})),o(“.isso-preview”,n).on(“click”,(function(){c(),o(“.isso-textarea”,n).focus()})),o(“[type=submit]”,n).on(“click”,(function(){if(c(),n.validate()){var a=o(“[name=author]”,n).value||null,i=o(“[name=email]”,n).value||null,m=o(“[name=website]”,n).value||null;t.setItem(“isso-author”,JSON.stringify(a)),t.setItem(“isso-email”,JSON.stringify(i)),t.setItem(“isso-website”,JSON.stringify(m)),s.create(o(“#isso-thread”).getAttribute(“data-isso-id”),{author:a,email:i,website:m,text:o(“.isso-textarea”,n).value,parent:e||null,title:o(“#isso-thread”).getAttribute(“data-title”)||null,notification:o(“[name=notification]”,n).checked()?1:0}).then((function(t){o(“.isso-textarea”,n).value=“”,p(t,!0),null!==e&&n.onsuccess()}))}})),n},u=function(e,t){var n;null===e.id?(n=o(“#isso-root”),e.name=“null”):(n=o(“#isso-”+e.id+" > .isso-follow-up"),e.name=e.id);var a=o.htmlify(m.render(“comment-loader”,{comment:e}));n.append(a),o(“a.isso-load-hidden”,a).on(“click”,(function(){a.remove(),s.fetch(o(“#isso-thread”).getAttribute(“data-isso-id”),i[“reveal-on-click”],i[“max-comments-nested”],e.id,t).then((function(e){if(0!==e.total_replies){var t=0;e.replies.forEach((function(e){p(e,!1),e.created>t&&(t=e.created)})),e.hidden_replies>0&&u(e,t)}}),(function(e){console.log(e)}))}))},p=function(e,t){var n=o.htmlify(m.render(“comment”,{comment:e})),h=function(){o(“.isso-permalink > time”,n).textContent=r.ago(d.offset.localTime(),new Date(1e3parseInt(e.created,10))),setTimeout(h,6e4)};h(),i.avatar&&o(”.isso-avatar > svg",n).replace(c.generate(e.hash,4,48,i)),(null===e.parent?o(“#isso-root”):o(“#isso-”+e.parent+" > .isso-follow-up")).append(n),t&&n.scrollIntoView();var f=o(“#isso-”+e.id+" > .isso-text-wrapper > .isso-comment-footer"),b=o(“#isso-”+e.id+" > .isso-text-wrapper > .isso-comment-header"),v=o(“#isso-”+e.id+" > .isso-text-wrapper > .isso-text"),x=null;if(o(“a.isso-reply”,f).toggle(“click”,(function(t){(x=f.insertAfter(new l(null===e.parent?e.id:e.parent))).onsuccess=function(){t.next()},o(“.isso-textarea”,x).focus(),o(“a.isso-reply”,f).textContent=r.translate(“comment-close”)}),(function(){x.remove(),o(“a.isso-reply”,f).textContent=r.translate(“comment-reply”)})),i.vote){var g=i[“vote-levels”];“string”==typeof g&&(g=g.split(“,”));var w=function(e){var t=o(“span.isso-votes”,f);if(null===t?f.prepend(o.new(“span.isso-votes”,e)):t.textContent=e,e?n.classList.remove(“isso-no-votes”):n.classList.add(“isso-no-votes”),g)for(var a=!0,i=0;i<=g.length;i++)a&&(i>=g.length||e<g[i])?(n.classList.add(“isso-vote-level-”+i),a=!1):n.classList.remove(“isso-vote-level-”+i)};o(“a.isso-upvote”,f).on(“click”,(function(){s.like(e.id).then((function(e){w(e.likes-e.dislikes)}))})),o(“a.isso-downvote”,f).on(“click”,(function(){s.dislike(e.id).then((function(e){w(e.likes-e.dislikes)}))})),w(e.likes-e.dislikes)}o(“a.isso-edit”,f).toggle(“click”,(function(t){var a=o(“a.isso-edit”,f),m=i.avatar||i.gravatar?o(“.isso-avatar”,n,!1)[0]:null;a.textContent=r.translate(“comment-save”),a.insertAfter(o.new(“a.isso-cancel”,r.translate(“comment-cancel”))).on(“click”,(function(){t.canceled=!0,t.next()})),t.canceled=!1,s.view(e.id,1).then((function(e){var t=o.new(“textarea.isso-textarea”);t.setAttribute(“rows”,5),t.setAttribute(“minlength”,3),t.setAttribute(“maxlength”,65535),t.value=e.text,t.focus(),v.classList.remove(“isso-text”),v.classList.add(“isso-textarea-wrapper”),v.textContent=“”,v.append(t)})),null!==m&&m.hide()}),(function(t){var a=o(“.isso-textarea”,v),m=i.avatar||i.gravatar?o(“.isso-avatar”,n,!1)[0]:null;if(t.canceled||null===a)v.innerHTML=e.text;else{if(a.value.length<3)return a.focus(),void t.wait();s.modify(e.id,{text:a.value}).then((function(t){v.innerHTML=t.text,e.text=t.text}))}v.classList.remove(“isso-textarea-wrapper”),v.classList.add(“isso-text”),null!==m&&m.show(),o(“a.isso-cancel”,f).remove(),o(“a.isso-edit”,f).textContent=r.translate(“comment-edit”)})),o(“a.isso-delete”,f).toggle(“click”,(function(e){var t=o(“a.isso-delete”,f),n=!e.state;t.textContent=r.translate(“comment-confirm”),t.on(“mouseout”,(function(){t.textContent=r.translate(“comment-delete”),e.state=n,t.onmouseout=null}))}),(function(){var t=o(“a.isso-delete”,f);s.remove(e.id).then((function(e){e?n.remove():(o(“span.isso-note”,b).textContent=r.translate(“comment-deleted”),v.innerHTML=“

”,o(“a.isso-edit”,f).remove(),o(“a.isso-delete”,f).remove()),t.textContent=r.translate(“comment-delete”)}))}));var y=function(t){a.cookie(“isso-”+e.id)?setTimeout((function(){y(t)}),15e3):null!==o(t,f)&&o(t,f).remove()};y(“a.isso-edit”),y(“a.isso-delete”);var k=function(t){a.cookie(“isso-”+e.id)?setTimeout((function(){k(t)}),15e3):f.append(t)};if(!i[“reply-to-self”]&&a.cookie(“isso-”+e.id)&&k(o(“a.isso-reply”,f).detach()),e.hasOwnProperty(“replies”)){var z=0;e.replies.forEach((function(e){p(e,!1),e.created>z&&(z=e.created)})),e.hidden_replies>0&&u(e,z)}};e.exports={insert:p,insert_loader:u,Postbox:l}},295:function(e,t,n){var o=n(468),a=function(e,t,n,o,a,i){var s=document.createElementNS(“http://www.w3.org/2000/svg",“rect”);s.setAttribute(“x”,o+t*a),s.setAttribute(“y”,o+n*a),s.setAttribute(“width”,a),s.setAttribute(“height”,a),s.setAttribute(“style”,"fill: “+i),e.appendChild(s)},i=function(e,t,n,i){var s=document.createElementNS(“http://www.w3.org/2000/svg","svg”);return s.setAttribute(“version”,“1.1”),s.setAttribute(“viewBox”,“0 0 “+n+” “+n),s.setAttribute(“preserveAspectRatio”,“xMinYMin meet”),s.setAttribute(“shape-rendering”,“crispEdges”),a(s,0,0,0,n+2t,i[“avatar-bg”]),null===typeof e||o.when(e,(function(e){var n,o=(18,(n=(parseInt(e.substr(-16),16)%Math.pow(2,18)).toString(2)).length>=18?n:new Array(18-n.length+1).join(“0”)+n),m=0;s.setAttribute(“data-hash”,e);for(var r=parseInt(o.substring(o.length-3,o.length),2),c=i[“avatar-fg”][r%i[“avatar-fg”].length],d=0;d<Math.ceil(2.5);d++)for(var l=0;l<5;l++)“1”===o.charAt(m)&&(a(s,d,l,t,8,c),d<Math.floor(2.5)&&a(s,4-d,l,t,8,c)),m++})),s};e.exports={generate:i,blank:function(e,t,n){var o=parseInt([0,1,1,1,1,1,0,1,1,0,1,1,1,1,1,0,1,0].join(“”),2).toString(16),a=i(o,e,t,n);return a.setAttribute(“className”,“blank”),a}}},468:function(e){“use strict”;var t=function(e){console.log(e)},n=function(){this.success=[],this.errors=[]};n.prototype.then=function(e,n){this.success.push(e),n?this.errors.push(n):this.errors.push(t)};var o=function(){this.promise=new n};o.prototype={promise:n,resolve:function(e){this.promise.success.forEach((function(t){window.setTimeout((function(){t(e)}),0)}))},reject:function(e){this.promise.errors.forEach((function(t){window.setTimeout((function(){t(e)}),0)}))}},e.exports={defer:function(){return new o},when:function(e,t){return e instanceof n?e.then(t):t(e)}}},571:function(e){“use strict”;var t=!1,n=function(e){t||(t=!0,e())};e.exports=function(e){document.addEventListener(“DOMContentLoaded”,(function(){n(e)})),“interactive”!==document.readyState&&“complete”!==document.readyState||n(e)}},557:function(e,t,n){e.exports={“arrow-down”:n(457),“arrow-up”:n(341)}},101:function(e,t,n){var o=n(321),a=n(394),i=n(194),s=n(740),m={},r={},c=function(e,t){r[e]=t},d=function(e,t){m[e]=t};c(“postbox”,a),c(“comment”,i),c(“comment-loader”,s),d(“humanize”,(function(e){return"object"!=typeof e&&(e=new Date(1e3parseInt(e,10))),e.toString()})),d(“datetime”,(function(e){return"object”!=typeof e&&(e=new Date(1e3parseInt(e,10))),[e.getUTCFullYear(),o.pad(e.getUTCMonth()+1,2),o.pad(e.getUTCDate(),2)].join(“-”)+“T”+[o.pad(e.getUTCHours(),2),o.pad(e.getUTCMinutes(),2),o.pad(e.getUTCSeconds(),2)].join(“:”)+“Z”})),e.exports={set:d,render:function(e,t){var n;if(!r[e])throw new Error(“Template not found: '”+e+“'”);t=t||{};var o=[];for(var a in t)t.hasOwnProperty(a)&&!m.hasOwnProperty(a)&&(o.push(a),m[a]=t[a]);n=re;for(var i=0;i<o.length;i++)delete m[o[i]];return n}}},740:function(e){e.exports=function(e){var t=e.comment,n=e.pluralize;return"“}},194:function(e){e.exports=function(e){var t=e.i18n,n=e.comment,o=e.conf,a=e.datetime,i=e.humanize,s=e.svg,m=n.author?n.author:t(“comment-anonymous”),r=o[“page-author-hashes”].indexOf(n.hash)>-1;return”
“+(o.gravatar?”
“:”“)+(o.avatar?”
<svg data-hash=‘“+n.hash+”’
“:”“)+”
“+(n.website?”“+m+”“:”“+m+”“)+(r?”“+t(“comment-page-author-suffix”)+”“:”“)+”“+i(n.created)+”“+(2==n.mode?t(“comment-queued”):4==n.mode?t(“comment-deleted”):”“)+”
“+(4==n.mode?”

“:n.text)+”
“}},394:function(e){e.exports=function(e){var t=e.i18n,n=e.conf,o=e.author,a=e.email,i=e.website,s=n[“reply-notifications-default-enabled”]?” checked":“”;return"

“+t(“postbox-author”)+”

“+t(“postbox-email”)+”

“+t(“postbox-website”)+”

<input type=‘checkbox’“+s+” name=‘notification’ />“+t(“postbox-notification”)+”
“}},321:function(e){“use strict”;var t,n;try{localStorage.setItem(“x”,“y”),localStorage.removeItem(“x”),t=localStorage}catch(e){n={},t={setItem:function(e,t){n[e]=t},getItem:function(e){return void 0!==n[e]?n[e]:null},removeItem:function(e){delete n[e]}}}e.exports={cookie:function(e){return(document.cookie.match(”(^|; )“+e+”=([^;]
)”)||0)[2]},localStorageImpl:t,normalize_bcp47:function(e){for(var t=e.toLowerCase().split(/[_-]/),n=!1,o=0;o<t.length;o++)1===t[o].length?n=!0:n||0===o?n=!1:2===t[o].length?t[o]=t[o].toUpperCase():4===t[o].length&&(t[o]=t[o].charAt(0).toUpperCase()+t[o].substr(1));return t.join(”-”)},pad:function(e,t,n){return n=n||“0”,(e+=“”).length>=t?e:new Array(t-e.length+1).join(n)+e},wait_for:function(){var e=,t=!1;return{is_ready:function(){return t},register:function(t){e.indexOf(t)<0&&e.push(t)},reset:function(){t=!1},on_ready:function(){for(var n in t=!0,e)e[n]&&en;e=}}}}},457:function(e){“use strict”;e.exports=‘\x3c!-- Generator: IcoMoon.io –\x3e\n \n \n \n \n\n’},341:function(e){“use strict”;e.exports=‘\x3c!-- Generator: IcoMoon.io –\x3e\n \n \n \n \n\n’}},t={};function n(o){var a=t[o];if(void 0!==a)return a.exports;var i=t[o]={exports:{}};return eo,i.exports}!function(){var e,t,o,a=n(571),i=n(191),s=n(959),m=n(139),r=n(822),c=n(657),d=n(368),l=n(247),u=n(557),p=n(101),h=n(321);p.set(“conf”,i),p.set(“i18n”,m.translate),p.set(“pluralize”,m.pluralize),p.set(“svg”,u);var f=h.wait_for();function b(){if(f.reset(),d(),e=l(“#isso-thread”),t=l.new(“h4.isso-thread-heading”),null===e)return console.log(“abort, #isso-thread is missing”);if(i.css&&null===l(“#isso-style”)){var n=l.new(“link”);n.id=“isso-style”,n.rel=“stylesheet”,n.type=“text/css”,n.href=i[“css-url”]?i[“css-url”]:r.endpoint+“/css/isso.css”,l(“head”).append(n)}r.config().then((function(n){for(var a in n.config)a in i&&i[a]!=s[a]&&i[a]!=n.config[a]&&console.log(“Isso: Client value ‘%s’ for setting ‘%s’ overridden by server value ‘%s’.\nSince Isso version 0.12.6, ‘data-isso-%s’ is only configured via the server to keep client and server in sync”,i[a],a,n.config[a],a),i[a]=n.config[a];if(i.feed&&null===l(“.isso-feedlink”)){var d=l.new(“a”,m.translate(“atom-feed”)),u=l.new(“span.isso-feedlink”);d.href=r.feed(e.getAttribute(“data-isso-id”)),u.appendChild(d),e.append(u)}l(“h4.isso-thread-heading”)||e.append(t),o=new c.Postbox(null),l(“.isso-postbox”)?l(“.isso-postbox”).value=o:e.append(o),l(“#isso-root”)||e.append(‘
’),f.on_ready()}),(function(e){console.log(e)})),window.addEventListener(“hashchange”,(function(){if(window.location.hash.match(“^#isso-[0-9]+$”)){var e=l(“.isso-target”);null!=e&&e.classList.remove(“isso-target”);try{l(window.location.hash+" > .isso-text-wrapper").classList.add(“isso-target”)}catch(e){}}}))}function v(){var n=l(“#isso-root”);n&&f.is_ready()?(n.textContent=“”,r.fetch(e.getAttribute(“data-isso-id”)||location.pathname,i[“max-comments-top”],i[“max-comments-nested”]).then((function(e){if(0!==e.total_replies){var n=0,o=e.total_replies;if(e.replies.forEach((function(e){c.insert(e,!1),e.created>n&&(n=e.created),o+=e.total_replies})),t.textContent=m.pluralize(“num-comments”,o),e.hidden_replies>0&&c.insert_loader(e,n),window.location.hash.length>0&&window.location.hash.match(“^#isso-[0-9]+$”))try{l(window.location.hash).scrollIntoView(),l(window.location.hash+" > .isso-text-wrapper").classList.add(“isso-target”)}catch(e){}}else t.textContent=m.translate(“no-comments”)}),(function(e){console.log(e)}))):f.register(v)}a((function(){b(),v()})),window.Isso={init:b,fetchComments:v}}()}();

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.