Can't login as YunoHost user

Experiencing an issue where after entering in my username and password the login screen just clears itself rather than granting access. I know the credentials are correct because if I deliberately enter wrong details I get an invalid username / password error. I can still access the admin panel fine by directing browser to the server’s local IP address. It means though that I cannot access any apps that are not made public.

I am unsure as with the problems I was having with Wordpress if this is a result from changing my domain settings. Originally I setup YunoHost on mydomain.com - however, after realising that only one app can be given root path on any domain I set admin.mydomain.com to the default instead. It continued to work fine at first but issue arose after restarting the server.

You can try yunohost service regen-conf to regenerate the service files.

Magic thanks! Had to clear cache as well afterwards but everything appears to be working again.

Hello, I’m having the same issue of not being able to log in yunohost as user.
I tried running yunohost service regen-conf and also clear cache with sync && echo 3 > /proc/sys/vm/drop_caches (not sure that’s the right way to do it).
It didn’t solve the issue.

I wonder if it could be related to the fact that I just deleted the first user I had created when installing debian, because otherwise yunohost wouldn’t let me create a user with the same name.
To delete the user, I simply did: userdel -r <username> (this user wasn’t a yunohost user, just a user in the machine).

Ok my misunderstanding, you meant to clear the cache of the browser.
Doing it solved the issue.