Can't login as admin in any application

My YunoHost server

Hardware: Intel NUC, x86_64 Celeron, 8Gb of RAM, 500Gb HDD
YunoHost version: 4.1.7.3
I have access to my server : Through SSH, through the webadmin, and direct access via keyboard and screen.
Are you in a special context or did you perform some particular tweaking on your YunoHost instance ? : no
If yes, please explain:

Description of my issue

Hello,

After a fresh install of YunoHost, I’ve added a couple of applications, like Wekan, Shaarli, Firefly III, to give them a try.

Unfortunately, I run into the same problem with all of these applications, which is that I don’t understand how to login.

I have created a new user in the YunoHost settings, which have been used as admin when install these applications.

Still, neither Wekan, Shaarli, nor Firefly III recognize my password when I try to login. My username does exist in their databases, since the softwares doesn’t let me creating a new user with the same login.

However, Wekan and Firefly III allow me to create a new user from their interfaces… which doesn’t solve the problem of not being able to login as admin.

Shaarli doesn’t propose any new user registration.

In other words, I’m stuck with the same problem for any and every application that have a login page.

Which step have I missed? How can I fix this and log into all of my apps as admin in the future?

Best regards.

Not sure about other apps but for Wekan, c.f. GitHub - YunoHost-Apps/wekan_ynh: Wekan package for YunoHost - can you confirm that the admin user you chose indeed has the “Wekan Admin” permission when you go to Users > Manage groups and permissions ?

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.