Can't install PgAdmin...?!

Hello…

I got a YUNOHOST server for two years now… and I’m trying to install PgAdmin… it refuses but I can’t understand why.

and as I need it for Moodle… I have to find a way.

I’ve tried with Moodle already installed:
https://paste.yunohost.org/raw/erarafumuz

and then, I’ve desintalled Moodle and tried again but:
https://paste.yunohost.org/raw/ugotutufel

Thanks for help…

(machine is a Dell T110i with Xeon E3, 8 gb ram, 2x3 TB HD)

WARNING - sqlite3.OperationalError: no such table: user

Hmmm that’s weird, I saw that error a couple days ago from somebody else with the same app (or was that you ?)

Maybe the app suddently broke for some reason :confused: Last test from August 11th was fine though … https://ci-apps.yunohost.org/ci/job/1612

I’ve talked about the PgAdmin pb but didn’t paste any log… so, I don’t think it’s me …

I’ve tried several times for the last 15 days… no success… -_____-’

and I need it to be able to import my Moodle database from my previous server… before 1st of september :weary:

Meh I don’t understand why the install doesn’t work … tested it on a test machine on my side and it works … Have you been doing anything particular regarding postgresql prior to the install somehow …?

not to my knowledge… the only “action” that involves PostgreSQL, it’s Moodle… that’s why I pasted the log with and without Moodle installed…

Did you try on stretch or buster ? Look like that @KrrKrr is using stretch…

Ah, yes, tried on Buster

I’m on YUNOHOST 3.8.5.7 …

I finally decided to try to migrate and it failed:
https://paste.yunohost.org/raw/ujimukajiy

I’m stuck and I really need this to work next week…

Somebody had same kind of issue … not sure how/why all these packages are installed but somehow it was ~solved by

apt remove anthy uim libuim-custom2 libuim-scm0 libuim8 uim-anthy uim-fep uim-gtk2.0 uim-gtk3 uim-qt  uim-qt5 uim-utils uim-xim uim-common

though you gotta be careful

Relevant thread: Dpkg errors with anthy/uim while migrating to buster

I managed to understand that these packages had to be remove… Had to do with dpkg, as apt was stuck.

I managed to go on with the upgrade of my Debian (using terminal) and then, as the Migration was unavailable in YNH, I went to “update the system” and there, a ton of things were waiting… I launched the whole stuff…annnnd it goes , let’s say, not so bad…

But now, it seemed most of the upgrade was done (YNH is showing 4.0.x) and my Debian is a Buster. But, the migration scripts are now stuck in step 15 as, it is supposed to be a Stretch Debian… and now, it is a Buster…

in check_assertions
raise YunohostError(“migration_0015_not_stretch”)

sooo, the script returns an error… and I can’t go to step 16,17 and 18 which seemed the last ones… anyone got an idea for that ?

Gotta go to Tools > Migrations and click Skip for migration number 15 I guess (which comes from the fact that you finished migration 15 manually)

Aleks, it would be enough ? There’s nothing in this script that I’ll need ?

and BTW, when you skip a migration, how can you “unskip” it, just in case ?

You can’t really “unskip” it but anyway the job of that migration is “just” to upgrade to debian buster and yunohost 4.0. If you already are, there’s no point in willing to run it.

except my php is 70 and not 73…
postgresql is 9p6 and not 11…

it skipped step 16,17,18 … but that’s probably my mistake here…

~_~ …

Weeeeell then.

Run nano /etc/yunohost/migrations.yaml

And delete the (probably) last three lines corresponding to migrations 16, 17, 18

Then save and quit with Ctrl+X

And they will be “unskipped” ~_~

I was looking for that file … and the status to “unskipped” them is to put them as: pending

just done !! yay. Thanks !!

but now… PgAdmin still refuses to install :sob:

OK, for some reasons, PgAdmin, after several failed tries with the YNH GUI, accepted to be installed in CLI…

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.