I am trying to install nextcloud on a yunohost fresh installed on a running debian. The error in the installation is related to missing dependencies
- 2020-04-04 17:20:54,922: DEBUG - The following packages will be REMOVED:
- 2020-04-04 17:20:54,922: WARNING - E: Packages need to be removed but remove is disabled.
- 2020-04-04 17:20:54,922: DEBUG - nextcloud-ynh-deps
- 2020-04-04 17:20:54,923: WARNING - Unable to install dependencies
- 2020-04-04 17:20:54,923: DEBUG - 0 upgraded, 0 newly installed, 1 to remove and 1 not upgraded.
- 2020-04-04 17:20:54,923: DEBUG - + ynh_die '--message=Unable to install dependencies'
To elaborate a bit more : it was more about apt unwilling to install php7.3-apcu because of some weird -30000 score shown in “apt policy php7.3-apcu” … Forcing the install of the dependency using “apt install” solved the issue, though it warned about a weird bug. Not sure exactly what happened…