Hardware: VPS bought online
YunoHost version: 184.108.40.206
I have access to my server : Through SSH | through the webadmin
Are you in a special context or did you perform some particular tweaking on your YunoHost instance ? : no
- I can’t update the matrix-whatsapp-bridge. I tried to deinstall it. In the webadmin in the section apps there is still an entry “Matrix-Whatsapp-bridge”. After clicking on it, a white page appears with nothing to click at. Here is the log of the failed update
Maybe a clean deinstallation is key? I already did a “sudo apt autoremove” but i don’t know how to deinstall this bridge via command line.
- This seems to be not interconnected, but i also can’t install the signal-matrix-bridge. Here is the log. I searched for the error message and got this instruction. I did all this, rebooted and still got the error message:
If you see that everything is properly installed already, take the following steps:
- Type the following code to upgrade setuptools - pip install --upgrade setuptools
- If setuptools is up to date, check whether module ez_setup is missing. If it is missing, then use the following code to install it - pip install ez_setup
- Then type in this code****-**** pip install unroll
- If all this does not work, then maybe pip did not install or upgrade setup_tools properly. In that case, you can try this code: easy_install -U setuptools
Here are some ways to upgrade setuptools using pip:
- sudo pip install --upgrade setuptools
- sudo apt-get install python-setuptools
- sudo apt-get install python-dev
- sudo apt install python-pip
And then, type this
- pip install unroll
Does anyone got a hint what to try next? The matrix server synapse is working just fine.
Thanks in advance!