Can't access dashboard: YunoHost API is not responding; Error:"502" Bad Gateway; Action: "GET" /yunohost/api/installed?locale=en

My YunoHost server

Hardware: Raspberry Pi 4 at home
YunoHost version: 11.0.10.2
I have access to my server : Through SSH
Are you in a special context or did you perform some particular tweaking on your YunoHost instance ? : no
If yes, please explain:

Description of my issue

Hey,

since yesterday i can’t use the webinterface anymore. If I want to access it, it prompt a window which says:

I can access my server over ssh and under systemctl status yunohost-api i get the respond

● yunohost-api.service - YunoHost API Server
   Loaded: loaded (/lib/systemd/system/yunohost-api.service; enabled; vendor preset: enabled)
   Active: activating (auto-restart) (Result: exit-code) since Wed 2022-11-30 20:26:08 CET; 4s ago
  Process: 4044 ExecStart=/usr/bin/yunohost-api $DAEMON_OPTS (code=exited, status=1/FAILURE)
 Main PID: 4044 (code=exited, status=1/FAILURE)

Under yunohost diagnosis run i get the error

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/bin/yunohost", line 9, in <module>
    import yunohost
  File "/usr/lib/moulinette/yunohost/__init__.py", line 10, in <module>
    from moulinette.interfaces.cli import colorize, get_locale
  File "/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/moulinette/interfaces/cli.py", line 14, in <module>
    from moulinette.actionsmap import ActionsMap
  File "/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/moulinette/actionsmap.py", line 13, in <module>
    from functools import cache
ImportError: cannot import name 'cache' from 'functools' (/usr/lib/python3.7/functools.py)

I’m not very experienced with server and don’t know how I can fix this. I would be very greatful if you can help me :slight_smile:

Can you maybe elaborate on wether you did anything special yesterday or before this started happening

2 weeks ago i had some problems with upgrading packages and yunohost. Could it come from there?
Here are the logs: https://paste.yunohost.org/raw/diwedazadi

Could be yes, did you do anything special to fix this ?

not for now. Because everything works besides that, I wanted to do it if I had more time for this

Hmmokay but that log shows you were on yunohost 4.x but your first post indicates 11.x, so something major definitely happened since then ? x_x

I thought that I’m on 11.x because it was the first entry when I looked at the version under apt show yunohost -a. There are 2 other entrys which have the versionnumber: 4.4.2.14

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.