Cannot login Peertube or change password

What type of hardware are you using: VPS bought online
What YunoHost version are you running: 12.0.17
What app is this about: Peertube

Describe your issue

Hi,

I cannot login in Peertube with root or the admin mail from yunohost (ldab).

It is a error in log with this
“stack”: "Error: /var/www/peertube/node_modules/bcrypt/lib/binding/napi-v3/bcrypt_lib.node: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory\n

I cannot change root password with this tip: How to set the root user password for Peertube

Error is bcrypt not found.

Share relevant logs or error messages

I solved the problem through a workaround:

  1. Backup of the existing instance
  2. Deleted the instance and performed a clean new installation
  3. Copied the directory /var/www/peertube from the new instance to a new directory
  4. Deleted the new instance and restored the backup from step 1
    Copied the backup created in step 3 over the /var/www/peertube directory, except for the config directory

Now it works, and the old videos are still there.