Cannot install SSL certificate on a new domain

My YunoHost server

Hardware: VPS bought online
YunoHost version: 11.0.11 (stable).
I have access to my server : Through SSH | through the webadmin
Are you in a special context or did you perform some particular tweaking on your YunoHost instance ? : no
If yes, please explain:

Description of my issue

Hello,
I’ve just installed ynh on a debian 11 vps. I was able to install the SSL certificate for www.domain.com, but not for domain.com.

https://paste.yunohost.org/raw/wepiwititu

I don’t know if it’s related or not, but on this new ynh instance, I cannot browse the APP section. This is the error I get.

Error: "500" Internal Server Error

Action: "GET" /yunohost/api/apps/catalog?full&with_categories&locale=en

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/moulinette/interfaces/api.py", line 460, in process
    ret = self.actionsmap.process(arguments, timeout=30, route=_route)
  File "/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/moulinette/actionsmap.py", line 586, in process
    return func(**arguments)
  File "/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/yunohost/app_catalog.py", line 60, in app_catalog
    subtags["title"] = _value_for_locale(subtags["title"])
TypeError: string indices must be integers

Thank you!

Hello,
anyone knows what could it be? It’s quite weird that it does this problem only on a domain and not on subdomains, right?
Thank you

This was discussed in other forum threads, this was quickly fixed, just refresh the app catalog with yunohost tools update apps, or just open the “System update” section of the webadmin which will implicitely refresh the app catalog

1 Like

@Aleks Oh. Thank you! It works.

Do you know what could be that doesn’t allow the creation of the certificate?

Any idea?

thank you.

Could it be that the domain is listed in /etc/hosts maybe

1 Like

Oh, you saved me!

It was very easy to fix it.

Thank you!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.