Cannot find Wireguard app after second install

My YunoHost server

Hardware: Old laptop or computer
YunoHost version: 11.1.20 (stable).
I have access to my server : Through SSH | through the webadmin
Are you in a special context or did you perform some particular tweaking on your YunoHost instance ? : no
If your request is related to an app, specify its name and version: app v0.3~ynh1

Description of my issue

hello, I installed the usual Wireguard application when I realized that there was another application called Wireguard Client.
So I installed it too and found myself trying to configure Wireguard Client from the user interface.

As I couldn’t connect, I thought there might be a conflict between the 2 applications.
So I uninstalled Wireguard, then Wireguard Client, and reinstalled Wireguard Client to keep only this one.

However, I read the following message in the Web-admin:

What’s more, when I go to the services, there is nothing related to wireguard and if I go to a user account, the Wireguard Client application doesn’t appear.

How can I make the application reappear? Thanks a lot!

Are you sure WireGuard Client is not listed in the Applications list of the webadmin? (its only UI is through its YunoHost config panel in that applications list)

Can you please share the installation and removal logs of both apps? (use the Share with YunoPaste green button from the webadmin, section Tools > Logs).

Please also share the results of the command sudo ls /etc/yunohost/apps

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.