Cannot edit env file in /var/www/<app>/conf/ for funkwhale

Hi there,

My YunoHost server

Hardware: VPS bought online
YunoHost version: 11.2.3 (stable).
I have access to my server : Through SSH | through the webadmin
Are you in a special context or did you perform some particular tweaking on your YunoHost instance ? : No

If your request is related to an app, specify its name and version: Peertube 5.2.0~ynh1

I want to use Wasabi cloud storage for my Peertube site, so I need to access “config/production.yaml”.

It says,

• Do not modify the /var/www/<app>/conf/production.yaml file, because it will be overridden in the next upgrade. Please instead either change them though the web interface or create a /var/www/<app>/conf/local.yaml file, assign it the same owner, group and rights than for conf/production.yaml and fill there your specific settings.
  • Note: when the same option have different values in production.yaml and local.yaml files, only the value in local.yaml is taken into account.

What I am are trying to achieve: My admin role need to edit a /var/www/funkwhale/conf/.env, But no files listed under /var/www/funkwhale/conf

Screenshot 2023-08-04 at 6.46.49 AM

The dot Infront of the file name hides it… Nano .env should work

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.