Cannot create invoices

hello guys,

i`ve installed yunoHost an some apps. Since i updated Kimai2 to 1.18.2 i have the Problem that i cannot create Invoices or even export some lines.

My YunoHost server

Hardware: installed in a VM on Proxmox
YunoHost version: 4.3.6.3 (stable)
I have access to my server : Through SSH | through the webadmin |
Are you in a special context or did you perform some particular tweaking on your YunoHost instance ? : no

Description of my issue

i am trying to create a invoice for a customer.
i go to Invoices an select a cusomer an a time frame, for example this Year or this, last Month then i chose a Projetc ant hit “search” but nothing happens
the opage is refreshed and is displayed like you are click Inoice an the sidebar.

i dont see any errormessage in var/log/prod.log regarding this problem

i hope you can help, i sould generat invoices for ths Year… :wink:

regards

According to the repository ( GitHub - YunoHost-Apps/kimai2_ynh: Kimai v2 package for YunoHost ), the current YunoHost version is 1.17.1~ynh1, so this may be the source of your problem.
There is a branch for 1.18.2, but as it is not yet in testing, I think it might be really unstable.

I know absolutely nothing about this software, but maybe you can rollback to a backup done when you upgraded, and come back to 1.17.1 ?

hello,

thanks for your reply.
The problem with 1.17.1 is, with this version it is not possible to login, so according to post (Kimai 1.17.1 can't log in after update) i have to update to 1.18.2.

regards

On the 1.18.2 branch the software is actually updated to 1.19.4. I upgraded to the latter version and the error with invoice creation persists.

I found a temporary solution to this:

On “My times” or “Timesheets” section, click on the arrow down button (like a download button) in the top right corner and that search box works to “Print” or export and “Excel file” with the selected options you need.

1 Like

Hey Guys,

is there a Solution on the way? Because i need to send Invoices. :slight_smile:

thx

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.