Calckey user no admin rights

My YunoHost server

Hardware: VPS bought online latest Debian
YunoHost version: 11.1.19
I have access to my server : Through SSH | through the webadmin | direct access via keyboard / screen |
Are you in a special context or did you perform some particular tweaking on your YunoHost instance ? : no /

Description of my issue

no error what so ecer

Simple no error after three clean yunohost install and making user and installing Calckey the user got no admin right in the app. Even adding them to admin group
What am i doing wrong
resume want an admin user in to the calckey app

Regards
Eric

The first user created will have admin rights. Is your server ‘federating’ or you have it closed to you only? When logging in with the admin account try reloading the page. Some time it works. The Yunohost offered version is a bit old so I guess this issue will be resolved in the next release.

Hi. Indeed. I thought so .

But now this. For the 6 time i did fresh install but now choose the no domain option. And.
Now it works?
How. So with got domain first user no admin rights. Without with admin
Weird

I don’t understand in which case it work or doesn’t work :thinking:

well again, yunohost install with the setting on “got your own domain” opensource-school.nl first user is just regular not the admin.|
Install with the setting “no domain” and now got https://opensource.nohost.me/ with first user as admin.
that is the problem, and weird not?

Oh yeah that’s very very strange… I have no idea of what is causing that.
We might contact the devs, they might guide us here :sweat_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.