Break down of some YunoHost servers

Hello all,

I’m sorry to announce that we encounter a power blackout on our main infrastructure.
Thereupon, some of our services are down, especially these following ones:

• Main website and documentation
  • XMPP server, means all our rooms
  • repo.yunohost.org, so you can’t upgrade YunoHost for the moment.
  • And probably some others I forget.

As soon as the problem will be fixed, I will update this topic.

Bonjour à tous,

Je suis désolé d’annoncer que nous sommes confrontés à une panne d’électricité sur notre infrastructure principale.
De fait, certains de nos services sont en panne, en particulier ceux qui suivent :

• Site Web principal et documentation
  • Serveur XMPP, ce qui signifie l’ensemble de nos salons.
  • repo.yunohost.org, donc vous ne pouvez pas mettre à jour YunoHost pour le moment.
  • Et probablement d’autres que j’oublie.

Dès que le problème sera résolu, je mettrai à jour ce sujet.

4 Likes

Does that also include the domain servers? Because I cannot reach my Raspberry Pi over the noho.st address.

Hum, probably yes. At least I’m sure it includes the dyndns server that handles those domains.
But, I know that we have already a secondary server to prevent a failure of this service. But, because this second machine is quite new, I don’t know if the server is operationnal yet.

Okay. Thanks for the reply and good luck with the power outage.

Hello Lars
If it helps
Me neither can I reach my Raspberry Pi over the noho.st address.

Same for me with a noho.st domain. Good luck to the team !

bon courage à la team … :confused:

would this affect the use of creating a lets Encrypt cert?
I’m getting a message of being offline

About dyndns service:

Your ips can’t be updated so if your ips has changed, your server isn’t reachable.
Person who are using a dns server that uses ipv6 to contact ns1.yunohost.org can’t resolve your ips.

Good luck with the reboot to be back on track!

Allez courage … ça va d’aller!

:crazy_face:

1 Like

You said that you’re expereincing a power shortage.
A power shortage shouldn’t take that long. When will the servers be back online?

Yes the server does not restart we are currently trying to repair.

1 Like

The power shortage has been finished last night, but our server is unreachable (probably hasn’t restarted) Tetaneutral team ask us where is our server, for now we are waiting an answer from the person who setup it in the datacenter (Myris Tetaneutral)

It is possible we decide to restore our backup of some services if we had no answer.

The server has been located, someone from Tetaneutral are going to restart it manually and see what is the issue (at noon).

1 Like

Server is up, we will check all services now.

3 Likes

May be some precheck use ip.yunohost.org … User can disable precheck in cli (but it’s not the case in webadmin)

Bonjour à tous,
Est-ce que ce problème vient de ma brique ?
Ca a commencé hier soir pratiquement en même temps que la panne d’électricité.

Simple coincidence ou complot ?

Impossible de récupérer la liste d’applications distante community : HTTPSConnectionPool(host=‘yunohost.org’, port=443): Max retries exceeded with url: /community.json (Caused by ConnectTimeoutError(, ‘Connection to yunohost.org timed out. (connect timeout=30)’))

Impossible de récupérer la liste d’applications distante labriqueinternet : HTTPSConnectionPool(host=‘labriqueinter.net’, port=443): Max retries exceeded with url: /apps/labriqueinternet.json (Caused by ConnectTimeoutError(, ‘Connection to labriqueinter.net timed out. (connect timeout=30)’))

Impossible de récupérer la liste d’applications distante yunohost : HTTPSConnectionPool(host=‘app.yunohost.org’, port=443): Max retries exceeded with url: /official.json (Caused by ConnectTimeoutError(, ‘Connection to app.yunohost.org timed out. (connect timeout=30)’))Preformatted text