Borg questions: YNH to HDD, External computers to YNH

Allo!

I have some questions related to borg:

1. I’d like to automate backups of my YNH server to a second HDD drive using borg backup. From what I understand, I need to install the borg app, not the borg_server. Is that correct?

2. I’d like to have other computers to use my YNH server as their backup destination, through my home LAN. I currently use Pika-Backup (which uses borg) to backup daily to external USB drives. I’d like to continue using Pika-Backup but use my YNH server as the destination. For that, should I install the borg app or borg_server? (or maybe something else?)

2.1) If have 3 different computers that would backup to this YNH server, do I need to install borg or borg-server app multiple times, once for each computer that I want to backup?

1. Would the borgwarehouse app be of any use for my use cases 1 or 2?

My YunoHost server

Hardware: Old computer in my house, with an extra HDD drive, connected to LAN
YunoHost version: 11.2.24
I have access to my server : SSH, webadmin, direct access via keyboard / screen

as for 1), yes. Set full path to your HDD in config and be sure it is mounted and writable after reboots (i.e. using fstab)

for the other question you need borg-server installed once, but your other computers will have to configure its repositories with its own keys and users (in borg terms)

as for 3), IDK