Bad gateway 502 error with apps [solved]

hello,
I have a working “brique neutrinet ISP” box with dokuwiki, wordpress, etherpad, and date installed under mydomainname.tld/wiki/ mydomainname.tld/blog/
mydomainname.tld/pad/ and mydomainname.tld/date/ … of all these now only the pad app works, the other gave me a 502 bad gateway error …
I wonder what the problem is, seems some config has passed out… and how to solve it without f.ex. reinstalling the apps (there are already quite a lot of data on it… )
thks

also : just to add : to me it comes from the update I made today, to cover the Ghost bug … all the apps I installed with the interface default choices are bogged down, the one (etherpad) I installed from github is fine …

Maybe a PHP issue, because from all the apps etherpad is the only one not based on PHP.
Is php5-fpm running ? What happen when you restart it ?

yes !! that’s it … thanks … now I’ll try to find why it didn’t started at boot …

still don’t find the bug for it not to launch at boot,
wondering if during the update I made a wrong choice concerning the php.ini file, to update to maintainer version or keep the localy modified ? I choose to update …

anyway, in the service panel, deactivating and reactivating the launch at start did the trick : now all is good !..