Backend missing in GetSimple

My YunoHost server

Hardware: Fujitsu Siemens Esprimo Q920 Intel Core i5-4590T 64bit CPU @ 4 × 2,8 GHz, 16GB RAM, 8TB SSD
YunoHost version: 11.2.11.2 (stable)
I have access to my server : Through SSH | through the webadmin | direct access via keyboard / screen | …
Are you in a special context or did you perform some particular tweaking on your YunoHost instance ? yes
If yes, please explain: The yunohost-installation itself is unaltered. But I added task-xfce-desktop, which is not started by default. I only start it, if needed (which is rarely the case) and end it immediately afterwards again.

Description of my issue

After successful installation of getsimple I want to login in the backend. But after typing in my credentials there’s nothing but a blank page with no content whatsoever. Even the developer tools show an empty html-skeleton.

Any help is appreciated.

It looks like there is a double bug happening:

1. If a wrong password is input, getsimple crashes with a 500 error, hence the blank page.
  2. The getsimple installation asks you to create a password, but it is ignored. The actual password is sent to your account’s email address (install Snappymail or Roundcube for example).
1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.