Authentication issues with YunoHost 11.1.0 with new SSOwat version / Please upgrade to YunoHost 11.1.2 to fix

Thanks, the switchtoTesting command made my day!

Never mind i figured out! wooooo

Hello I was in the situation where I was on this version and updated to 11.1.3 wia going into testing.

Ever since I updated this appear in my logs each time I’m doing something :

Le fichier de configuration ‘/var/www/.well-known/derpfox.nohost.me/autoconfig/mail/config-v1.1.xml’ a été modifié manuellement et ne sera pas mis à jour

Le fichier de configuration ‘/var/www/.well-known/fulgrim.derpfox.net/autoconfig/mail/config-v1.1.xml’ a été modifié manuellement et ne sera pas mis à jour

Le fichier de configuration ‘/var/www/.well-known/pdf.derpfox.net/autoconfig/mail/config-v1.1.xml’ a été modifié manuellement et ne sera pas mis à jour

Le fichier de configuration ‘/var/www/.well-known/tsh.derpfox.net/autoconfig/mail/config-v1.1.xml’ a été modifié manuellement et ne sera pas mis à jour

Also “/etc/apt/sources.list.d/yunohost.list” isn’t present in my system.

Hello,

I switched to the testing release, but it’s still impossible to login into to the admin account and different sites.

yunohost:
repo: stable
version: 11.1.6
yunohost-admin:
version: 11.1.5
moulinette:
version: 11.1.4
ssowat:
version: 11.1.4

11.1.6 is released as stable, therefore closing

If you still experience auth issues, then please open a new thread and for the love of god, please explain what exactly you are trying (from what URL, etc…) and what exactly happens (what error message are you seeing …) otherwise we simply can not magically help you …

2 Likes