Augmentation taille /boot

My YunoHost server

Hardware: MSI Cubi N 8GL-001BEU
YunoHost version: 4.19.0.18-amd64
I have access to my server : Through SSH | through the webadmin |
Are you in a special context or did you perform some particular tweaking on your YunoHost instance ? : no

Description of my issue

Hello,
Trying to upgrade my Yunohost version I get an error message saying I have not enough available space on /boot.
I have 3 different kernels in /boot (4.19.0.18, 4.19.0.21 and 4.19.0.22) but I’m currently using the older one.
In order to free some space and allow the lastest upgrade to be achieved, is it possible to remove the 2 latest kernels?
How can I manage that without breaking anything?

Thank you in advance for your help !

Marc

Mon serveur YunoHost

Matériel: MSI Cubi N 8GL-001BEU
Version de YunoHost: 4.19.0.18-amd64
J’ai accès à mon serveur : En SSH | Par la webadmin
Êtes-vous dans un contexte particulier ou avez-vous effectué des modificiations particulières sur votre instance ? : non

Description du problème

Bonjour,
J’obtiens un message d’erreur disant que je n’ai pas assez d’espace libre sur /boot lorsque j’essaie de migrer vers la dernière version de Yunohost.
En allant voir dans ce dossier je constate qu’il y a 3 versions différentes : 4.19.0.18, 4.19.0.21 and 4.19.0.22, et la version qui tourne actuellement c’est la plus ancienne.
Est-ce que je peux supprimer sans risque les 2 dernières versions pour libérer de l’espace avant de relancer la migration ?
Si oui, comment ?

Merci d’avance !

Marc

Have you tried to restart your server to see if the latest kernel is used ?

Thanks for your answer.
:face_with_peeking_eye: it seems that I forgot to do that after the latest update, I thought it would restart automatically…
So now I’m using the 4.19.0.22 version, but I still have 2 old versions in /boot.
How can I delete them?
I tried apt autoremove but it didn’t work.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.