Choose a domain for Transmission: mydomain
Choose a path for Transmission (default: /torrent):
Executing script…

• set -eu
    install: line 7: YNH_APP_INSTANCE_NAME: unbound variable
    Error: Installation faile`

Do you also use a raspberry pi ?

I have the same problem here,

i’ve just installed a fresh image of Raspian Weezy with YUNOHost 2.2 (found here https://build.yunohost.org/yunohost4rpi2.img.7z)

then, each time i try to install an appli, i have an issue like :
> + set -euinstall: line 7: YNH_APP_INSTANCE_NAME: unbound variable

Is the image for RPi broken ? Or is it due to the version of YUNOHost ?

Yes, I am using a Raspberry Pi as well.

Your YunoHost version is probably not up-to-date ?

could you provide the result of dpkg -l | grep yunohost please. Note that YunoHost 2.4 has been released YunoHost 2.4 released, and break some compatibility for apps. Though, I don’t know if an upgrade on raspberryPi is well supported :confused:

dubwise@raspberrypi:~$ dpkg -l | grep yunohost
ii  haste                            1.0-beta4~megusta1             all          meta package to install environement for yunohost
ii  moulinette-yunohost              2.2.3                          all          YunoHost Python scripts
ii  yunohost                         2.2.0                          all          meta package to install environement for yunohost
ii  yunohost-admin                   2.2.1                          all          Yunohost admin interface
ii  yunohost-apps                    1.0~yunohost9                  all          Yunohost interface
ii  yunohost-config                  2.2.0                          all          meta package to install environement for yunohost
ii  yunohost-config-amavis           2.2.0                          all          meta package to install environement for yunohost
ii  yunohost-config-dovecot          2.2.0                          all          meta package to install environement for yunohost
ii  yunohost-config-metronome        2.2.0                          all          IM Server for YunoHost (meta-package)
ii  yunohost-config-mysql            2.2.0                          all          meta package to install environement for yunohost
ii  yunohost-config-nginx            2.2.0                          all          meta package to install environement for yunohost
ii  yunohost-config-others           2.2.0                          all          meta package to install environement for yunohost
ii  yunohost-config-postfix          2.2.2                          all          meta package to install environement for yunohost
ii  yunohost-config-slapd            2.2.0                          all          meta package to install environement for yunohost
ii  yunohost-config-tahoe            2.0-rc1~megusta1               all          meta package to install environement for yunohost
ii  yunohost-predepends              2.2.0                          all          meta package to install environement for yunohost

Moulinette-yunohost should be in 2.2.6 version if you stick with 2.2.x branc, so you probably need to apt-get update && apt-get upgrade ;
Reminder : upgrading to 2.4 version on a RPi is not really tested out, so take care of your backups before.

The 2.2.6 version should now be available for RPi too, I’ve forgot to put it in this special repository… :blush:

Thanks everybody! Now I get

dubwise@raspberrypi:/# yunohost app upgrade
Warning: You must provide an URL to upgrade your custom app ffsync
Downloading…
Extracting…
Done.
Error: owncloud requires a more recent version of the moulinette

Even though I have

dubwise@raspberrypi:/# dpkg -l | grep yunohost
ii  haste                            1.0-beta4~megusta1             all          meta package to install environement for yunohost
ii  moulinette-yunohost              2.2.6                          all          YunoHost Python scripts
ii  yunohost                         2.2.0                          all          meta package to install environement for yunohost
ii  yunohost-admin                   2.2.1                          all          Yunohost admin interface
ii  yunohost-apps                    1.0~yunohost9                  all          Yunohost interface
ii  yunohost-config                  2.2.0                          all          meta package to install environement for yunohost
ii  yunohost-config-amavis           2.2.0                          all          meta package to install environement for yunohost
ii  yunohost-config-dovecot          2.2.0                          all          meta package to install environement for yunohost
ii  yunohost-config-metronome        2.2.0                          all          IM Server for YunoHost (meta-package)
ii  yunohost-config-mysql            2.2.0                          all          meta package to install environement for yunohost
ii  yunohost-config-nginx            2.2.0                          all          meta package to install environement for yunohost
ii  yunohost-config-others           2.2.1                          all          meta package to install environement for yunohost
ii  yunohost-config-postfix          2.2.2                          all          meta package to install environement for yunohost
ii  yunohost-config-slapd            2.2.0                          all          meta package to install environement for yunohost
ii  yunohost-config-tahoe            2.0-rc1~megusta1               all          meta package to install environement for yunohost
ii  yunohost-predepends              2.2.0                          all          meta package to install environement for yunohost

Does this mean I have to apt-get update && apt-get upgrade?

i’ve the exact same thing

As said @opi and this announcement, you have to do some more steps to upgrade to 2.4… But we didn’t try it - and by the way are still looking for someone who can take care of rpi images! :slight_smile: