App (itflow) broken after uninstall of different app

My YunoHost server

Hardware: VPS bought online at netcup VPS 200 G10s
YunoHost version: 11.2.9.1 (stable)
I have access to my server : Through SSH | through the webadmin |
Are you in a special context or did you perform some particular tweaking on your YunoHost instance ? : no

Description of my issue

I installed this app: YunoHost app store | Dolibarr but the install did not completely work. It stopped here:

There are only PHP Warnings, no errors though. I wated for three hours and then because of that I uninstalled the app.

I have two other apps installed: itflow and matomo. Since uninstalling Dolibarr. Itflow is broken.

Is this something that happens regularly? Uninstalling one app is killing another? Is there any hint on how I could maybe fix this? I have not a current backup of this app, so that is no option. Thanks in advance :slight_smile:

Can you please show full logs for failed Dolibarr installation? These should be accessible from Web Admin->Tools->Logs

Of course. Here they are: https://paste.yunohost.org/raw/uxaqohezad It says that it was successful, even though the UI didn’t show that. But there are the php warnings.

I created an issue on Github regarding your Dolibarr problem here.

Could you share Dolibarr uninstallation logs as well?

Thank you! Here are the uninstall logs: https://paste.yunohost.org/raw/umukoquzan
It is quite scary that it killed my other app.

Relevant entries seem to be

2024-02-06 16:57:41,797: DEBUG - Removing php8.2-imap (8.2.14-1+0~20231221.38+debian11~1.gbp698136) ...
2024-02-06 16:57:41,901: DEBUG - Removing php8.2-intl (8.2.14-1+0~20231221.38+debian11~1.gbp698136) ...

Consider manually running

sudo apt install php8.2-imap php8.2-intl

to reinstall 2 packages that were removed for some reason to see if this helps.

Also, what version of itflow do you have installed?

I will try by installing theses packages.
I have installed 2023.12.28~ynh1. I couldn’t update because the update is broken. But there is another issue open for that.

this fixed my itflow. Thank you so much.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.