[Apache Guacamole] Clientless remote desktop gateway

:uk: :us: Apache Guacamole for YunoHost

Integration level
Install guacamole with YunoHost

Lire ce readme en français.

This package allows you to install guacamole quickly and simply on a YunoHost server.
If you don’t have YunoHost, please consult the guide to learn how to install it.

Overview

Apache Guacamole is a clientless remote desktop gateway. You can use it to access your server, or other machines, via protocols like VNC, RDP, SSH, and SFTP. It supports multiple users, and you can configure which useres are allowed to access what connections.

Shipped version: 1.3.0

Screenshots

Configuration

The user that is configured as admin during install will have access to admin settings in the settings menu of the app (under the user menu). Configuration files are in /opt/yunohost/guacamole/etc/guacamole (for the first install).

Documentation

Multi-user support

Are LDAP and HTTP auth supported? Yes
Can the app be used by multiple users? Yes

Supported architectures

• x86-64 - Build Status
  • ARMv8-A - Build Status

Links

:fr: Apache Guacamole pour YunoHost

Niveau d'intégration

Installer guacamole avec YunoHost

Read this readme in english.

*Ce package vous permet d’installer guacamole rapidement et simplement sur un serveur YunoHost.

Si vous n’avez pas YunoHost, consultez le guide pour apprendre comment l’installer.*

Vue d’ensemble

Apache Guacamole est un service de bureau à distance sans client. Vous pouvez l’utiliser pour accéder à votre serveur, ou d’autres machines, via des protocoles comme VNC, RDP, SSH, et SFTP. Apache Guacamole fonctionne avec plusieurs utilisateurs, et vous pouvez choisir quels utilisateurs peuvent accéder à quelles connections.

Version incluse : 1.3.0

Captures d’écran

Configuration

L’utilisateur choisi comme admin durant le processus d’installation aura accès au paramètres d’administration dans le menu de configuration de l’application (sous le menu utilisateur). Le fichiers de configuration sont dans /opt/yunohost/guacamole/etc/guacamole (pour la première installation).

Documentation

Support multi-utilisateur

• L’authentification LDAP et HTTP est-elle prise en charge ? Oui

• L’application peut-elle être utilisée par plusieurs utilisateurs ? Oui

Architectures supportées

• x86-64 - Build Status

• ARMv8-A - Build Status

Liens

10 Likes

Hello !

Thanks a lot for this, I can now very easily access my personal PC at home from everywhere. But I haven’t managed to do the same for my work laptop.

Did anyone had any chance to use it to connect to a Windows 10 computer with an AzureAD account? I can do it with Remmina (so FreeRDP behind the scenes) by:

• Deactivating NLA on the Windows machine
  • Setting security negotiation to TLS
  • Using this syntax for the username: AzureAD\email@domain.com
  • Entering no domain

With the same configuration, it doesn’t work with guacamole - and in the logs it says RDP server closed/refused connection: Security negotiation failed (wrong security type?)

Any ideas/advices?

P.S.: I have already searched and searched on the internet :slight_smile:
I’m also aware that the freerdp version shipped with buster (2.0.0) is older than the one that is shipped with my remmina (probably the latest one). I’m thinking of enabling the backports and try to install freerdp2-dev/buster-backports but I’m a bit afraid to break everything :grimacing: