[Adguardhome] link to certificates letsencrypt

Hardware: VPS bought online
YunoHost version: last stable
I have access to my server : Through SSH | through the webadmin
Are you in a special context or did you perform some particular tweaking on your YunoHost instance ? : no

Description of my issue

Hello Yuno community,

Thanks for the great work on this AMAZING project !!

I have a working installation of adguard home and I initially copy / paste the let’s encrypt certificates into the encryption setup of adguardhome.

Now the certificate expired and I am trying to make it permanent and elegant configuration such as a link file to certificate so it will be still valid after being updated by certbot.

so I located the certificates into /etc/yunohost/certs/my.domain.com/crt.pem and key.pem

I first try to declare such path into adguardhome but got an error message from adguardhome “permission denied”

Then I created two link files into /var/www/adguardhome and change their ownership (chown -h) in accordance of folder existing ownership.

But still adguardhome “permission denied”

I gave up and came here to explain the issue, I paste again the certs for the meantime.

Adguardhome shall be running with root user or similar and it shall therfor be able to read those files.

Anyone can please advise or help ?

Thanks alot

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.