About the Discuss category

This category welcomes all general discussions about the community, the usage of YunoHost, community applications, and so on.

2 Likes

I just wanted to say thank you for this beautiful painless server system you’ve created for us. I just stumbled over it and i love it.

I would also like to say thank you, because many do too little, and I would like to point out that the users sometimes leave a donation for a big coffee.
Something is going wrong again with a bug. Nevertheless, you can say thank you again for the whole package and keep it up. I believe in @YunoHost and everyone who @ supports it: :100: :ok_hand: :+1: :muscle: :heart_eyes: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :sunglasses: :cowboy_hat_face: :blush: :100:

Ich möchte mich auch bedanken mal, da es viele zu wenig tun und mal darauf hinweisen, das die User auch mal hin und wieder für eine Big Coffe eine Spende hinterlassen.
Es läuft Moment etwas wieder mal schief mit einem Bug. Trotzdem kann man über das ganze Paket nochmal Dankeschön Sagen und weiter so. Ich glaube an @YunoHost und alle die es @unterstützen :muscle: :+1: :ok_hand: :100: :heart_eyes_cat: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :sunglasses:

1 Like

I just wanted say thank you!