Abantecart setup

My YunoHost server

Hardware: Old laptop or computer
YunoHost version: 11.2.12
I have access to my server : Through SSH | through the webadmin | direct access via keyboard / screen | …
Are you in a special context or did you perform some particular tweaking on your YunoHost instance ? : no

First time installation of AbanteCart; won’t accept URL change (Is it supposed to?)

Hello friendly Yunohost folks,
I’m trying to set up an instance of AbanteCart. After installing, I’m looking at the “Operations” tab in Yunohost for the AbanteCart app, and it offers me the option to change the URL of the app:
so I tried to do that, and I’m met with this error:

“abantecart” cannot be moved to this new URL because it requires a “full domain”

What does this mean? Does it mean I can’t have AbanteCart as part of a subfolder? (Then why have the option to add a subfolder?)

Anyway, just trying to understand what my options are here. Thanks!

Here are some error messages

Screenshot of the area I’m trying to edit:

And the error I get:

Anyway, thanks for help or suggestions, I appreciate it.

“abantecart” cannot be moved to this new URL because it requires a “full domain”

It means the you need to install the app on a sub domain like abantecart.domain.tld but not in subfolder like domain.tld/abantecart

perfect!
Ok, I’ll give that a try, thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.