A way to forward domain wp site?

I did easycomp.shop however it is installed in /winkel so the domain needs to forward to /winkel how? Normally I would set a forward? But not sure in this case.

Hello,

Can you be more explicit and legible about what you want to achieve?
Which app are you talking about? To which path is it assigned? What do you want to do with the domain?

like I said, the Wordpress site is at easycomp.shop/winkel since I cannot put it in the ROOT folder how can I make sure that easycomp.shop redirects to where the site is located instead of uknow host… (and why isn’t there a domain folder, like other platforms do such as Direct Admin)? for example var/domain/something.com/www/…

clearnuff?

Use the Set as default button (or something equivalent) in the app settings page. It will redirect the root to /winkel.

That’s a design feature. With the Change url function or the Redirect app, having the apps stored in paths like you suggest makes no sense.

Yes dear. Much clear. So enough. :slight_smile:

Fix please: Corrupte json gelezen van /etc/ssowat/conf.json.persistent (reden: Expecting property name: line 1 column 17 (char 16))

I will take a wild guess and assume this error appears when you click the button I mentionned earlier?
Can you disclose the content van /etc/ssowat/conf.json.persistent?

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.