64GB of storage, want to add more HDDs to Yunohost, to share it with the apps

My YunoHost server

Hardware: computer
YunoHost version: 11.1.5.5 (stable).
I have access to my server : Through webadmin | direct access via keyboard / screen | …
Are you in a special context or did you perform some particular tweaking on your YunoHost instance ? : no
If yes, please explain:

Description of my issue

Hi, new user and newbie of Ubuntu/Debian in general (still learning cli commands), i successfully installed Yunohost and installed Peertube and mail services, and i ran into this problem. Since my computer have a single SDD of 64GB, and i installed Yunohost on it, how can i add more storage space to the server?, i got multiple 4TB HDDs usb 3.0 , but i don’t know how to “merge” them with the server, and make them a unique HDD, so i can have a unique big HDD where i can install all kind of apps and have storage of videos/photos and so on… Also, since i will “merge” all of them for Yunohost, they will be accessible for all the other apps i install, correct?, or i need some specific config?. Let me know, and thanks in advance!.

The answer is here: Adding an external storage to your server | Yunohost Documentation

i read it already, but i don’t understand it.

Like, where the videos i host on peertube will be?, which folder do i need to copy, and “merge” to make them always readable by the app?. I am a total newbie, can’t find on internet anything related on that, except this “tutorial” you linked me. Also, i would like to connect multiple HDDs , not a single one, and not trasfer the original files, but only the new added ones

solved it, thanks, followed the tutorial, but now i got even more questions than answers…

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.