"500" Internal Server Error - MySQL has randomly crashed

My YunoHost server

Hardware: Raspberry Pi 4 model B 4GB with external SSD at home
YunoHost version: 11.1.19 (stable)
I have access to my server : Through SSH and through the webadmin
Are you in a special context or did you perform some particular tweaking on your YunoHost instance ? : no

Description of my issue

Hi,

I hate to be that guy, but I have no idea about MySQL and don’t know why it has stopped. I did nothing on my server, I was on holiday. Here is the log: hastebin.

Error:"500" Internal Server Error
Action:"PUT" /yunohost/api/services/mysql/start

I have Nextcloud, Homeassistant and Code-server installed.

All packages are updated and everything, except of no running MySQL, looks fine. The server sees the SSD.

Antek.

The log you shared is quite explicite…

May 09 11:32:00 mariadbd[53840]: 2023-05-09 11:32:00 0 [Note]
InnoDB: You can use CHECK TABLE to scan your table for corruption.
Please refer to InnoDB Recovery Modes - MariaDB Knowledge Base for information about forcing recovery.

May 09 11:32:00 mariadbd[53840]: 2023-05-09 11:32:00 0 [ERROR]
InnoDB: Failed to read page 6 from file ‘./homeassistant/statistics.ibd’: Page read from tablespace is corrupted.

Meaning that either you have to remove and restore the Homeassitant app (meaning it’s files and database) or follow the link to learn what to do when a MariaDB database running the InnoDB engine is encountering a corruption.

1 Like

Okay, thank you very much. I will reinstall. :))

I’ve removed homeassistant using web interface. I think is not enough complex to remove it from MySQL record. Should I remove ./homeassistant/statistics.ibd ?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.