Yunohost directly moves to mydomain.net

Hardware: VPS bought online
YunoHost version: 4.1.7.1
I have access to my server : Through SSH & through the webadmin
Are you in a special context or did you perform some particular tweaking on your YunoHost instance ? : no

Description of my issue

When i connect to my Server via Browser and want to visit a website that´s like mydomain.net/site it automatically redirects me to mydomain.net/yunohost/sso/
I don´t know how to change that but it would be great, if the user portal would be available like on mydomain.net/userlogin, the admincenter like mydomain.net/admin and the standard website on mydomain.net or something like that.

Please be kind with me, i am a newbie and don´t know much about it.

Greetings from germany

Uuuuh not sure to understand the huge difference between having the SSO on /userlogin versus /yunohost/sso …

Anyway, to host a custom website you my want to look into the custom webapp / my_webapp which is a specific app where you can upload you own html/php files.

Oooooor not sure what you initially meant by “a website like domain.tld/site” …

The main problem i have is, that if i go to just mydomain.net i immediatly end up at the yunohost portal. If put up a index.html into /var/www/html the server does not care that it´s there. I just don´t want that if somebody wants to visit my website at mydomain.net he ends up at /yunohost/sso

Yes, it redirects to /yunohost/sso because there’s no app installed on the root of the domain. So it has nothing else to do than redirect to the sso … Putting stuff in /var/www/html doesn’t work either because, well, no piece of config actually connects to this, it’s just the default nginx stuff. You have the following options:

• either install customwebapp / mywebapp on the root of the domain
  • or install any app on the domain on the root
  • or install any app on the domain on a subpath, then set it as “the default app” such that / gets redirected to /yourapp
1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.