Yunohost admin: command line & web are not responding

Hello,
how can I ‘restart’ the running yunohost app?

My YunoHost server

Hardware: VirtualBox on Windows 10 Computer, own DynDNS address
YunoHost version: 3.6.5.3
I have access to my server : through the webadmin | direct access via keyboard / screen
Are you in a special context or did you perform some particular tweaking on your YunoHost instance ? : yes
start archive/backup several hours (~16) ago

Description of my issue

I started a backup yesterday night on the yunohost admin web interface. It grows very big (~330GB) and I removed old backup files to get more space. The last update on the tar.gz file was at 14:00 (2 hours ago).
The admin page is blocked (by this process I guess). On command line a simple ‘yunohost service status’ is not responding (killed it with ctrl-C).
I restart the hole debian server, but that did not help.
I see with ps -e r that only python yunohost-api and is runing and needs a lot of time. (the process list without r is long)
Tryed to get some usable information out of the log-files, but I’m not a unix or python expert. Did not found any information I found usefull. (And to many files to upload them all).
How can I stop or restart yunohost admin app, so that it will be accessable again?
Breaking the backup if it realy is still running is not a problem, I have to exclude the web-content anyway.

Thx in advance & Best regards
Snarfbur

Hello,
sorry to ask for help to fast.
After another 3 hours the process finialy comes to an ‘end’.
‘yunohost service status’ is working again and the processor usage is also down again.
Of course the question about a cleanup restart is still of interest.

regards
Snarfbur

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.