YunoHost 3.7 release / Sortie de YunoHost 3.7

We pushed another minor stable release 3.7.1.2 that include several small fixes related to minor issues reported recently :

• [fix] Be more robust against some situation where some archives are corrupted
  • [fix] Make nginx regen-conf more robust against broken config or service failing to start, show info to help debugging
  • [fix] Force-flush the regen-conf for nginx domain conf when adding/removing a domain…
  • [fix] app_map : Make sure to return '/' and not empty string for stuff on domain root
  • [fix] Improve ynh_systemd_action to wait for fail2ban to reload
  • [fix] Improper use of logger.exception in app.py leading to infamous weird “KeyError: label”
3 Likes

Hi @Aleks !

Thank for your awesome work !

There could be a new regression as you can see here.

Yes it’s fixed ! Thanks !

Small regression indeed spotted by @SohKa , fixed in 3.7.1.3 :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :sweat_smile:

Edit: make sure to run yunohost app ssowatconf if you encountered the issue

3 Likes

Awesome ! Thank you so much ! :slight_smile:

After the upgrade, executing the yunohost app ssowatconf command and reconnecting to the Yunohost portal, it works !

1 Like

Hi!
I don’t know if this is related to 3.7.1 update, but I cannot download “CA.cert” from the admin panel in any of my yunohost instance.
I get redirected to a “403 Forbidden” error page.

1 Like

Hi! This issue has been reported there.

oups, sorry I didn’t think about checking the github…

Could you share with us why do you need the CA certificate? There is a debate on whether or not this feature is actually needed.

I’ve a few yunohost VMs for testing, packaging and stuff.
These do not have any let’s encrypt certificate and firefox really does not like self signed ones.
Using this feature is fare more convenient than to dive into the etc folder to find where the hell is this f**** CA (which I always forget).

1 Like

just document your stuff, bro

Thanks for the advice, but until recently I didn’t need to as there was an easy way via the admin interface! :slight_smile:

Why do you not use LetsEncrypt ?

If your lazy, like me, or if you have too many domains, like me too, you can use sudo yunohost domain cert-install which install certificates for all domains at a time.

Because those are VMs that I use for apps packaging and testing, I don’t WANT them to have a “real” domain name, I don’t WANT them to be accessible from outside my network, I just want to be able to test if my in-progress app works correctly.
I may create one, then save a version of it or copy it to another one to check how things behave differently with different settings or package, then delete it, or run multiple version of the same one at the same time etc.