YunoHost 11.2 release / Sortie de YunoHost 11.2

No, this is probably a bug on your side … If you confirm that you have no DynDNS-domain on your server (ie nohost.me / noho.st / ynh.fr), then maybe let’s try deleting some old keys which for some mysterious reason did not get deleted, with rm /etc/yunohost/dyndns/*.key

Thanks, it helped !

1 Like

thanks a lot - i removed an old key and it fixed it

1 Like

J’ai tenté l’UPGRADE mais c’est un échec que ce soit par la webadmin qu’en ssh

Il y a un problème avec les signatures du paquet crystal.

myname@myhost:~$ sudo yunohost tools update system
Info: Fetching available upgrades for system packages…
Warning: W: An error occurred during the signature verification. The repository is not updated and the previous index files will be used. GPG error: /repositories/devel:/languages:/crystal/Debian_Unstable - openSUSE Download InRelease: The following signatures were invalid: EXPKEYSIG E456AE72856D1476 devel:languages:crystal OBS Project devel:languages:crystal@build.opensuse.org
Warning: W: Failed to fetch http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/devel:languages:crystal/Debian_Unstable/InRelease The following signatures were invalid: EXPKEYSIG E456AE72856D1476 devel:languages:crystal OBS Project devel:languages:crystal@build.opensuse.org
Warning: W: Some index files failed to download. They have been ignored, or old ones used instead.
Error: Something went wrong while updating the cache of APT (Debian’s package manager). Here is a dump of the sources.list lines, which might help identify problematic lines:
sources.list:deb Index of /debian bullseye main
sources.list:deb-src Index of /debian bullseye main
sources.list:deb Index of /debian-security bullseye-security main
sources.list:deb-src Index of /debian-security bullseye-security main
sources.list:deb Index of /debian bullseye-updates main
sources.list:deb-src Index of /debian bullseye-updates main
sources.list.d/extra_php_version.list:deb Index of /php/ bullseye main
sources.list.d/yunohost.list:deb Index of /debian/ bullseye stable
sources.list.d/crystal.list:deb /repositories/devel:/languages:/crystal/Debian_Unstable - openSUSE Download /

Mise à jour faite ce matin : tout va bien ! Beau boulot, les gens, continuez comme ça :kissing_cat:

1 Like

Crystal’s repository, maybe installed because of an app such as invidious, is fucking stuff up. You can probably safely remove the file /etc/apt/sources.list.d/crystal.list

Merci beaucoup pour l’avis, ça marche maintenant.

It was a requirement from invidious installation, which was updated quite often and failed for the first time.

I have the same issue after the update. Tried " rm /etc/yunohost/dyndns/*.key" and it didn’t work.
“ls /etc/yunohost/dyndns/” shows empty folder.

Hi, I just wanted to check if the rollout for 11.2 has been paused?

You guys are awesome, keep it up!

17 posts were split to a new topic: No update for 11.2 available / apt source and key disappeared

Hello there,

Before upgrade my yunohost I have some check.

I have errors and warnings :

Can I run the update ?

I guess, but you probably want to run sudo rm /etc/apt/sources.list.d/php.list to remove the duplicate entry

1 Like

Bingo ! I renamed php.list and error disapear. Thanks :wink:

Minor release incoming (yunohost 11.2.10.1 and yunohost-admin 11.2.4.1)

Notable changes (yunohost)

• apps/autoupdate: update docs (#1776)
  • fix: sury apt key/purge all expired apt keys (#1777)
  • helpers/logrotate: fix logs folders perms (#1774)
  • [i18n] Translations updated for Catalan, Italian

Thanks to all contributors <3 ! (Alexandre Aubin, Bram, Francescc, Kayou, OniriCorpe, Tagada, Tommi, yunohost-bot)

Notable changes yunohost-admin

• [i18n] Translations updated for Arabic, Basque, Catalan, Chinese (Simplified), English, French, Galician, German, Italian, Kabyle, Korean, Occitan, Spanish, Ukrainian

Thanks to all contributors <3 ! (Alexandre Aubin, ButterflyOfFire, Carlos Solís, Christian Wehrli, cube, Emanuele Gissi, Éric Gaspar, Francescc, José M, Lasse Gismo, Mine_My, OniriCorpe, Poesty Li, Quentí, Tommi, xabirequejo)

7 Likes

Dear YunoHost Development Team,

I hope this message finds you all thriving and full of energy as you continue your remarkable journey of developing and improving YunoHost. I wanted to extend my heartfelt gratitude for the recent updates and new features that have enhanced my experience with the platform.

The easier VPN client setup is a game-changer for users like me who rely on YunoHost for various aspects of our digital lives. It brings to mind the countless hours of troubleshooting and the occasional headaches that I’ve encountered along the way. However, with the unwavering support of community members like @mamie and @aleks, those challenges have always been overcome.

@aleks, in particular, has been a pillar of support, offering invaluable assistance and guidance whenever I’ve hit a roadblock. Their patience, expertise, and willingness to go above and beyond to help resolve issues have been nothing short of extraordinary. It’s this sense of community and camaraderie that sets YunoHost apart from any other paid hosting solution I’ve encountered.

I want you all to know that the work you do does not go unnoticed or unappreciated. YunoHost is not just a hosting platform; it’s a vibrant community of passionate individuals dedicated to open-source principles and creating a user-friendly environment for everyone.

Thanks to your efforts, YunoHost has become an indispensable part of my digital toolkit, surpassing any other paid hosting solution in terms of value and reliability. Your commitment to continually improving the platform and listening to user feedback is truly commendable, and it’s what sets YunoHost apart as a leader in the field.

Once again, thank you for your dedication, hard work, and unwavering support. I look forward to continuing this journey with you and witnessing the exciting developments that lie ahead.

14 Likes

Minor release incoming (yunohost 11.2.10.3)

Changelog

• docs: add autoupdate.version_regex to the doc (#1781)
  • chores: update actions/checkout & peter-evans/create-pull-request to nodejs20 (#1784)
  • apps: fix readonly questions at install (display_text, etc) (#1786)
  • chores: upgrade n to v9.2.1 (#1783)
  • helpers/logrotate: fix logs folder permissions (#1787)
  • fix: list root ssh keys (#1788)
  • [i18n] Translations updated for German

Thanks to all contributors <3 ! (Alexandre Aubin, Bram, Francescc, Kayou, OniriCorpe, Tagada, Tommi, yunohost-bot)

Please note that the yunohost 11.2.10.2 was inadvertently tagged as 'testing', so we had to quickly do a yunohost 11.2.10.3 to fix that
if you updated to 11.2.10.2, please update again :smiling_face_with_tear:

This release fixes the bug who messed up with the /var/log/APP folder and caused many app installations and updates to fail

Thank you for using YunoHost ^w^

5 Likes