YunoHost 11.0 (Bullseye) release / Sortie de YunoHost 11.0 (Bullseye)

Hi Aleks,
Thanks for the quick answer! Aaah so that’s this way around.
So dovecot appears stuck because of some cert file:

Nov 25 19:45:24 systemd[1]: Starting Dovecot IMAP/POP3 email server...
Nov 25 19:45:24 dovecot[30410]: doveconf: Fatal: Error in configuration file /etc/dovecot/dovecot.conf line 148: ssl_dh: Can't open file /usr/share/yunohost/other/ffdhe2048.pem: No such file or directory
Nov 25 19:45:24 systemd[1]: dovecot.service: Main process exited, code=exited, status=89/n/a
Nov 25 19:45:24 systemd[1]: dovecot.service: Failed with result 'exit-code'.
Nov 25 19:45:24 systemd[1]: Failed to start Dovecot IMAP/POP3 email server.
Nov 25 19:46:06 systemd[1]: Starting Dovecot IMAP/POP3 email server...
Nov 25 19:46:06 dovecot[30479]: doveconf: Fatal: Error in configuration file /etc/dovecot/dovecot.conf line 148: ssl_dh: Can't open file /usr/share/yunohost/other/ffdhe2048.pem: No such file or directory
Nov 25 19:46:06 systemd[1]: dovecot.service: Main process exited, code=exited, status=89/n/a
Nov 25 19:46:06 systemd[1]: dovecot.service: Failed with result 'exit-code'.
Nov 25 19:46:06 systemd[1]: Failed to start Dovecot IMAP/POP3 email server.

I just tried refreshing the config file with doveconf -Pn just to see if I had a messed up conf file, but it did not fix it.

That’s typically because you manually edited the dovecot conf, and then it was modified on our side, but didnt get upgraded on your side because Yunohost won’t touch files manually edited

You can review the diff with

yunohost tools regen-conf dovecot --dry-run --with-diff

and if you’re happy with it,

yunohost tools regen-conf dovecot --force
1 Like

Ugh sorry Aleks it was as simple as that. I don’t even recall why I modified this config in the first place… Kudos on the migration, I must say I feared it but it was really flawless!
Thanks heaps.

1 Like

For those who would be looking for what to clean up after the migration to multiple admins:

• confirm that the new admin can connect to the web admin and with SSH (user listed in group Admins)
  • IF PREVIOUS POINT IS OK, remove user admin from group Admins

Optionally:

• check whether you once used the admin user in CLI or elsewhere, e.g. if /home/admin contains data or not
  • remove the legacy admin yunohost user
    • removing /home/admin is up to you depending if there is data you still need
    • the webadmin will ask you about this, there’s a checkbox in the deletion confirmation modal
1 Like