YunoHost 11.0 (Bullseye) release / Sortie de YunoHost 11.0 (Bullseye)

From sudo apt-mark unhold gcc-8-base I get gcc-8-base was already not hold.
If I try to upgrade it I get E: Unable to locate package ggc-8-base
And apt-mark showhold shows nothing.

Hm so it’s quite puzzling … Can you elaborate what command exactly shows “The following packages have been kept back:gcc-8-base” ?

Bonsoir, hop une petite mise à jour ce soir vers la 11.0.9.1.
Fait également sans encombre.

1 Like

Command was for upgrading: sudo apt upgrade ggc-8-base

1 Like

First of all, I would have loved to have been at the party. But I have to go to the clinic again. I’ve been building and creating Yunohost for quite a few years since then. I hope that they get at least a little donation from many users. First of all, I would like to thank the developers who continue to work so hard and for staying with Debian. Hopefully together we will be able to update completely to Bulleye. Which I pulled through via terminal. Since nothing had moved via the admin panel, as I could also read here. I hope that a file is broken for me that I’m probably completely done. I hope that it can be restored with the broken file in Debian.

Zuallererst einmal, ich wäre so gerne bei der Party dabei gewesen. Doch muss ich noch mal wieder in die Klinik. Ich bin schon etliche Jahre seitdem Yunohost gebaut und erstellt worden dabei. Ich hoffe, dass sie wenigstens von vielen Usern ein wenig an Zuwendungen bekommen. Ich danke erst einmal den Entwicklern, die sich weiterhin so feste einsetzen und dass Sie bei Debian bleiben. Gemeinsam werden wir hoffentlich es schaffen komplett auf Bulleye udaten zu können. Was bei mir über Terminal durch gezogen habe. Da es über das Adminpanel sich nichts bewegt hatte wie ich hier auch lesen konnte. Ich hoffe das eine Datei bei mir gebrochen ist das ich dann wohl komplett soweit fertig bin. Ich hoffe, dass es mit der gebrochenen Datei im Debian wieder hergestellt werden kann.

1 Like

You will have to delete FFsync app if you want to upgrade. Sorry for that.

edit: Yunohost v11 migration php7.0-fpm issues - #3 by mib
It seems that there is a special branch that make it work on Bulleyes. See the github link in the comment above.

1 Like

Congratulation folks!!

3 Likes

Upgraded yesterday, and everything went fine. Thanks to all devs.

2 Likes

Many thanks to the developers. I am grateful for your work.

Most of my upgrade went fine, but the migration from postgresql 11 to 13 failed with these log messages. It seems locale settings are at the heart of things, so I tried various ways of changing the locale from nn_NO to en_US in an attempt to get around the error. I did this via dpkg-reconfigure locales followed by locale-gen and nano /etc/default/locale. The error persists - the error messages are similar both before and after changing locales. Ideally, I would like to continue having nn_NO as the default locale, but migrating postgresql is more important.

I’ll be glad to add more info, and thank you all for your help.

1 Like

Hi,
I tried to do the upgrade but it failed from the beginning. The package download didn’t even start. Probably something wrong with my sources…

2022-08-12 12:06:06,268: ERROR - Something went wrong while updating the cache of APT (Debian's package manager). Here is a dump of the sources.list lines, which might help identify problematic lines: 
sources.list:deb http://raspbian.raspberrypi.org/raspbian/ bullseye main contrib non-free rpi
sources.list.d/raspi.list:deb http://archive.raspberrypi.org/debian/ bullseye main ui
sources.list.d/yunohost.list:deb http://forge.yunohost.org/debian/ bullseye stable
sources.list.d/extra_php_version.list:deb https://packages.sury.org/php/ bullseye main

log is here: https://paste.yunohost.org/raw/hecubobuya

Any idea?

You have this error:

libc6-dev : Breaks: libgcc-8-dev (< 8.4.0-2~) but 8.3.0-6+rpi1 is to be installed

Have a look at this workaround: Migration to 11 won't start : "libc6-dev : Breaks: libgcc-8-dev" - #43 by Aleks

2 Likes

Thanks @Lapineige , migration now in progress…

1 Like

Thanks, but if you could show me where and how to find the branch that would be nice. Even after deleting the FFsync it still doesn’t work. So how do I get the crack removed? I’m so far removed that I’ve removed everything, but how do I get to what’s on the screen. That the installation can be completed

Danke schön, doch wo und wie ich den Zweig finde, dass sie ihn mir zeigen könnten, das wäre nett. Auch danach löschen des FFsync läuft es noch nicht. Daher wie bekomme ich die Bruchstelle entfernt?
Ich bin so weit das ich alles entfernt habe, doch wie komme ich dorthin was auf dem Bildschirm zu sehen ist. Das die Installation abgeschlossen werden kann

Es beruhigt dann doch insgesamt, wenn so viele doch sauber durchgelaufen sind. :smiling_face:

Uh are you running the migration from CLI or webadmin ?

If you’re running it from the CLi, maybe running these commands before could help:

export LANG="en_US.UTF-8"
export LC_ALL="en_US.UTF-8"

If this still doesn’t do it, maybe reconfiguring the locale using localectl could be the right fix … Locales isuses are always so painful to understand / fix / configure

2 Likes

Not sure why the virtual dependency is still here, but let’s try to apt remove ffsync-ynh-deps

1 Like

@Aleks Thank you. I was running this from webadmin. Because of the errors, I tried to change locales via CLI before running the migration from the webadmin. I see from the documentation that the CLI command is
yunohost tools migrations migrate. Would this be the correct command for the postgresql migration?

EDIT: yunohost tools migrations migrate is correct, even if the CLI asks us to use yunohost tools migrations run. The same error persists.

1 Like

I do not quite understand? where should I enter that what you have reported to me here. I would welcome a little more statement. thank you

@carrabelloy : this was for @eivind … regarding your issue, you should probably run : apt remove ffsync-ynh-deps

1 Like

Yes this probably work, though I usually prefer yunohost tools migrations run (this is just an alias)

1 Like