YNH loads several scripts into each website, possibly slowing them down

My YunoHost server

Hardware: VPS bought online
YunoHost version: 4.1.7.2
I have access to my server : Through SSH | through the webadmin | direct access via keyboard / screen | …
Are you in a special context or did you perform some particular tweaking on your YunoHost instance ? : no

Description of my issue

I moved my Wordpress websites to Yunohost by first creating a backup of everything with a Wordpress plugin. Then I installed Wordpress via Yunohost. And I restored the backups with the same wordpress plugin. Everything works fine, but the websites are super slow at times. I looked at the console in the browser and I noticed the following:

Yunohost .css and .js are trying to load inside the website and fail. How can I get rid of these entirely?

This is because YunoHost is injecting its SSOWAT User panel, you can disable this by manually editting the nginx configuration for the Wordpress app.

SSH into your server and as root:

cd /etc/nginx/conf.d/pi4.navan.dev/

Where pi4.navan.dev is the domain on which you have installed the Wordpress app. Then you can edit the wordpress.conf and remove the following lines or if you may want to revert afterwards, append # to comment out the line:

# Include SSOWAT user panel.
  include conf.d/yunohost_panel.conf.inc;

Then reload the nginx service by running systemctl reload nginx

2 Likes

Yes you are right. Thank you very much!

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.