Wrong display category in the web admin backup page résumé / Mauvaise catégorie d'affichage dans le résumé de la page de sauvegarde de l'administrateur Web

My YunoHost server

Hardware: Raspberry Pi at home
YunoHost version: 4.3.3
I have access to my server: By SSH | By the webadmin
**Are you in a particular context or have you made any particular changes to your instance : no

Hello everyone,

Since the 7th of November, the backup résumé page of each backup displayed a new and incorrect category:

The server is working normally.

Thank you for your help.

Mon serveur YunoHost

Matériel: Raspberry Pi à la maison
Version de YunoHost: 4.3.3
J’ai accès à mon serveur : En SSH | Par la webadmin
Êtes-vous dans un contexte particulier ou avez-vous effectué des modificiations particulières sur votre instance ? : non

Mauvais affichage de la catégorie dans la page de sauvegarde de l’admin web résumé

Bonjour à toutes et tous,

Depuis le 7 novembre, la page de résumé de chaque sauvegarde affiche une nouvelle catégorie incorrecte :

Le serveur fonctionne normalement.

Merci pour votre aide.

Indeed, looks like a bug in the core

Should be fixed by Fix -conf_ynh_settings backup/restore when /etc/yunohost/domains does… · YunoHost/yunohost@38f5352 · GitHub in next minor release :+1:

This is good to hear, thank you for the information.

In addition, I have seen that there is a new category in the backup web page report who is new and incorrectly displayed:

Not sure if it’s related

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.