WordPress talking to an index file in another folder (or place)

My YunoHost server

Hardware: VPS bought online / Old laptop or computer / Raspberry Pi at home / Internet Cube with VPN / Other ARM board / …
YunoHost version: Latest
I have access to my server : Through SSH | through the webadmin | direct access via keyboard / screen | …
Are you in a special context or did you perform some particular tweaking on your YunoHost instance ? : no / yes
If yes, please explain:

Description of my issue

I’m not sure if this is the right place to ask, but here goes…

I have a WordPress server on my YHN with a domain… All works fine and has been for 18 months.

I have a self-contained website in a folder on my desktop from an old website. It’s fully self-contained in that if you open the folder and click on the index file the browser opens up and you can navigate the small site.

It’s really really tiny. The main folder, as well as the index.html, has a CSS folder and IMG folder, its just simple information, but what I’d like to do is keep the style of that small website, create a link in my WordPress site that links to that small site in the folder.

The question is where do I put that folder? WordPress is containerized in YHN, yes you can create external links and link to existing pages, etc within WordPress, so I’m pondering where I could put the small website folder so I can link to it?

It’s probably very simple but I’m not seeing the wood for the trees.

Many thanks

dj

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.