Wekan for Yunohost
This package allow you to install wekan quickly and simply on a YunoHost server.
If you don’t have YunoHost, please see here to know how to install and enjoy it.
Wekan is an open-source kanban board (task manager and organizer)
Shipped version: 2.56
There is currently no SSO integration though it might be integrated at some point in the app, now that it’s supported in Meteor/Wekan. In the meantime, users can create accounts (in fact, they can create infinite number of accounts) manually, and need to login manually specifically in Wekan.
Package by: ljf & Aleks
Categories: Productivity, Task
Upgrade this package:
sudo yunohost app upgrade --verbose wekan -u https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/wekan_ynh
Private/Public mode: In private mode, only authorized YunoHost members can access to the wekan.
First registered user will be admin, and next ones normal users. If you want other admins too, you can change their permission to admin at Wekan Admin Panel.
- Official documentation: https://github.com/wekan/wekan/wiki
YunoHost specific features
LDAP is supported but HTTP auth is still not supported
- Report a bug: https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/wekan_ynh/issues
- App website: https://wekan.github.io/
- Github App website: https://github.com/wekan/wekan
- YunoHost website: https://yunohost.org/
Master branch (Official release)
- 2019-02-20 - Small change on docs
2019-04-02 - #37
- Wekan 2.48
- Variable externalization from systemd
- Applying last example_ynh
- Change_url implementation
- Removing npm install steps not needed with the built
- Fix Yunohost Panel not available
- Fix Attachment size (now limited to 100MB)
Only if you want to use a testing branch for coding, instead of merging directly into master.
Please do your pull request to the testing branch.
To try the testing branch, please proceed like that.
sudo yunohost app install https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/wekan_ynh/tree/testing --debug or sudo yunohost app upgrade wekan -u https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/wekan_ynh/tree/testing --debug