moulinette:
repo: stable
version: 3.8.1.3
ssowat:
repo: stable
version: 3.8.0.3

The migration to stretch has been pending for a while

I have access to my server Through SSH

Are you in a special context or did you perform some particular tweaking on your YunoHost instance ? : can be :confused:

I have several domain names, including an onion one, which doesn’t work anymore (no idea why) and i don’t know if that is somehow related, but my MariaDB crashed a long time ago and i never succeeded in restoring it to a previous state
 There are a few nginx files that have been manually modified too, a long time ago, when letsencrypt first wasn’t yet automatized.

Description of my issue

The cron for auto-renewal was sending emails mentioning errors for cert-renewal of my main domain :

L’enregistrement DNS du domaine domain.tld est diffĂ©rent de l’adresse IP de ce serveur. Pour plus d’informations, veuillez consulter la catĂ©gorie “Enregistrements DNS” dans la section diagnostic. Si vous avez rĂ©cemment modifiĂ© votre enregistrement ‘A’, veuillez attendre sa propagation (des vĂ©rificateurs de propagation DNS sont disponibles en ligne). (Si vous savez ce que vous faites, utilisez --no-checks pour dĂ©sactiver ces contrĂŽles)

I checked many times, and my DNS record is ok and the server is accessible on the IP written in the A record. The error is new, although this record hasn’t changed in years (I recently upgraded YNH to the actual version, though)

I then tried with --no-checks, and it worked, but the message at the end was that it had failed
 as can be seen in the logs

The issue is kind of solved, as I can renew the cert manually with no-checks, but the cron doesn’t work anymore (or just to spam me every night until I do it manually) but i would like to know if this has to be fixed on my side or in YNH code

Let me know if you need more logs, and as always thanks to the devs who are doing a great job.

PS just a thought that might be a stupid one : the anonymization of the logs is great, but shouldn’t the subdomains also be renamed subdomain1, subdomain2, etc instead of their actual names ?

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.