Webadmin do not access, just take the password and back again to main page

Maybe my obsession with this message in the logs… it’s what makes me blind on how to solve it.

At this point of the problem… let me ask you @Aleks a question… Do you recommend for the sake of my sanity, to f*ck it up, delete the server, and start from scratch?

I’m asking 'cos it’s costing me years of life…

As a developer of the project, i’m generally speaking against the idea of “solving” issues by reinstalling everything, it could still be an issue related to your browser or network setup and you may still encounter the issue even after reinstalling. But could also be an issue in the code, idk

May I suggest that you open the debug interface in Firefox with F12, inside the Network tab, then go to your admin, try to log in, and let’s check that the “POST /login” request does come with a set-cookie header, and that the following “GET /versions” request does come with a cookie header containing session.yunohost.admin (NB: in the request header this time, not response header). Cf screenshots below:

1 Like

After a private chat with @Aleks I have to point several things.

1º I hate browsers…
2º It’s all cookies related
3º My most sincere APOLOGIES to everyone

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.