Updating after installation

Hello, I’m new here. Yesterday I installed Yunohost – yunohost-bullseye-11.0.9-rpi-stable - on a Raspberry Pi 4 (Model B, 4 GB). Everything went well. But if I tried to update the system I got an error log.

Es ist ein Fehler in Yunohost aufgetreten
Tut uns wirklich leid.

Sie sollten für Hilfe im Forum oder im Chat nachschauen, um das Problem zu beheben, oder einen Bug melden im Bugtracker.

Die folgenden Informationen könnten für die Person, die Ihnen hilft, nützlich sein:

Fehler: “400” Bad Request

Aktion: “PUT” /yunohost/api/upgrade/system

Fehlermeldung:
Du kannst das gerade nicht tun, weil dpkg/APT (der Systempaketmanager) in einem defekten Zustand zu sein scheint… Du kannst versuchen, dieses Problem zu lösen, indem du dich über SSH verbindest und sudo apt install --fix-broken sowie/oder sudo dpkg --configure -a ausführst.

OK. I tried to reach the PI using putty via port 22 (I hope this port is correct). But how can i log in? What are the access data? I entered the users that are stored in the system. But I always get “Access denied”. What I´m doing wrong.

You can log in using admin and the admin password that you’re using to connect to the webadmin

cf yunohost.org/ssh

Thank you. It works.

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.