yunohost
2.7.14.5 (stable)
yunohost-admin
2.7.14 (stable)
moulinette
2.7.14 (stable)
ssowat
2.7.14 (stable)
Have you personalized your yunohost with some specifics configurations or do you use only the yunohost cli/webadmin tool ? personalized / basic
If personalized, how:
Running Nextcloud with the data on a USB stick.

Description of my problem

I hit the system upgrade button as described and hoped to have a shiny new V3.2 on my pi but it’s updated to V 2.7.14.5.

How to upgrade :arrow_up:

From the web admin

• Go to “Update system”
  • Then hit the “Update” button in the “System” block.

Have I missed something?
Thanks for your help in advance and for a great project which I regiularly recommend to friends and colleagues.

Best regards from Germany
Fil

Goog evening @fil ,

Firstable : backup all that you can and copy/paste backup/dump on another device, and don’t forget to export all that you can (contact, agenda, etc).

Then, you should have a look here :

The principle is upgrading to the last v 2.x.x-x then operate migrating to the v 3.x.x

I don’t remember, but maybe in the web-admin, in tools menu, there should be a migration item but not sure at all.

ppr

1 Like

Hi @ppr,
Thanks for the prompt and very helpful reply. I’d been looking for around an hour in the forum and hadn’t found the info you sent.

I’m still having problems but at least I now know what to do for now and will start a new thread if necessary - this one can be closed )can I do that?).

Best regards

Fil

Guten Abend @fil ,

Ich freue mich, dass diese Informationen Ihnen bei der Lösung Ihres Problems helfen konnten.

Es ist gut, dass man die Botschaft als Lösung überprüfen konnte: nichts mehr zu tun.

Gute Fortsetzung YunoHoster :slight_smile:

Vielen Dank an https://www.deepl.com/translator für die Übersetzung.

Hi @ppr
thanks for the reply and in German too :slight_smile: The translator is not bad and is certainly better that my French would be if I tried…

Thanks once again fo rthe great help and I’ll be getting back with another problem ´f I can’t find any info in the forum.

Best regards and have a great evening,

Fil