"unskip" upgrade to Buster

Hi,

first off I want to thank everyone, who worked on developing the Yunohost-System! I really like it, because I not enough of a geek to get a server running, but Yunohost did a great job for me to get my own Nextcloud running.

I have one problem, wich I am sure you can help me, solve it.
Somehow my brain must have been in kind of hybernation mode or at least AFK, when I made my Yunohost 4.4.3 skip the migration to 11/Bullseye. Now I am stuck and can’t migrate.
I am sure, there is some solution to undo the Skip an migrate the system.
What do I have to do?

Thank you in advance for your help!

sudo nano /etc/yunohost/migrations.yaml, remove the line about “migrate_to_bullseye”

Oh yes, that was easy! At least if you know, how to do it. :wink:

Thank you very much!

But now I am facing another issue.
/boot/ has less than 70MB available.
The system tell me on the console, to look for advice on the forum on how to remove old, unused kernels.

So can someone help me out?

Here is the log from that process.

ended_at: 2023-03-08 17:05:46.109315
error: ‘Migration 0021_migrate_to_bullseye did not complete, aborting. Error: /boot/
has less than 70MB available. This will probably trigger a crash during the upgrade
because a new kernel needs to be installed. Please look for advice on the forum
on how to remove old, unused kernels to free up some space in /boot/.’
interface: cli
operation: tools_migrations_migrate_forward
parent: null
started_at: 2023-03-08 17:05:46.020042
success: false
yunohost_version: 4.4.3

============

2023-03-08 17:05:46,050: INFO - Running migration 0021_migrate_to_bullseye…
2023-03-08 17:05:46,070: ERROR - Migration 0021_migrate_to_bullseye did not complete, aborting. Error: /boot/ has less than 70MB available. This will probably trigger a crash during the upgrade because a new kernel needs to be installed. Please look for advice on the forum on how to remove old, unused kernels to free up some space in /boot/.
Traceback (most recent call last):
File “/usr/lib/moulinette/yunohost/tools.py”, line 944, in tools_migrations_run
migration.run()
File “/usr/lib/moulinette/yunohost/data_migrations/0021_migrate_to_bullseye.py”, line 80, in run
self.check_assertions()
File “/usr/lib/moulinette/yunohost/data_migrations/0021_migrate_to_bullseye.py”, line 378, in check_assertions
raise YunohostError(“/boot/ has less than 70MB available. This will probably trigger a crash during the upgrade because a new kernel needs to be installed. Please look for advice on the forum on how to remove old, unused kernels to free up some space in /boot/.”, raw_msg=True)
yunohost.utils.error.YunohostError: /boot/ has less than 70MB available. This will probably trigger a crash during the upgrade because a new kernel needs to be installed. Please look for advice on the forum on how to remove old, unused kernels to free up some space in /boot/.

OK, I just tried to find out, how to fix the problem, but

doesn’t work, because " dpkg -l | grep linux-image | awk ‘{print$2}’ " does deliver nothing.
After I did “ls /boot/” I saw, there is no file matching “grep linux-image”. Must be, because it is a raspberry pi.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.