Understanding TiddlyWiki

My YunoHost server

Hardware: VPS bought online / Old laptop or computer / Raspberry Pi at home / Internet Cube with VPN / Other ARM board / …
YunoHost version: 11.1.0.2 (testing)
I have access to my server : Through SSH | through the webadmin | direct access via keyboard / screen | …
Are you in a special context or did you perform some particular tweaking on your YunoHost instance ? : no
If yes, please explain:

Description of my issue

Hello

I’m trying to understand TiddlyWiki access.

I’ve installed the TiddlyWiki app, in its own domain and it works. Good.

I have created a bunch of test notes and accessed these notes using different devices, the server works as the next time I refresh any of the devices notes are refreshed. Good.

I have made the app so that anon cannot log in without an account, once a user is logged in and using TiddlyWiki, how do they log out?

Once a user is in the app there is no YUNO HOST grey tile bottom right to get back to the user’s screen and log out.

Also if I access my TiddlyWiki server n a public browser (or someone else’s computer) how do I prevent someone from accessing my notes with or without anon access on?

I like the app, but I’m struggling to understand the privacy of it

Kind regards

Dj

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.