[Resolved] Trying to fix Hairpinning with Adguard (DNS)

FIXED: Just for the history, the problem have been fixed by reinstalling a new app on the root domain (mywebapp => wordpress).

I have a hairpinning problem (for my internet provider’s box). I used to fix it with PiHole, but as the application seems to not be maintened anymore, I decided to use AdGuard Home instead.

I have a rewritten DNS rule in AdGuard: *.mydomain.tld => my server IP. And the DNS server of AdGuard is now my DNS server (I change it on the internet box).

It’s working well for all the apps, except for the root domain … I’ve checked the NGINX logs, and I see the logs on the app logs but nothing on mydomain.tld-access.log or mydomain.tld-error.log

My YunoHost server

Hardware: Desktop Computer
YunoHost version: 11.0.9.12
I have access to my server : Through SSH | through the webadmin | direct access via keyboard / screen |
Are you in a special context or did you perform some particular tweaking on your YunoHost instance ? : yes
If yes, please explain:
After the installation, I had a Hairpinning problem, so I’ve installed AdGuardHome

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.