Trying, and failing, to install BookWyrm

My YunoHost server

Hardware: VirtualBox VM hosted on a Windows 11 laptop. Assigned 8GB of RAM with a single processor allocated. The laptop itself is running an Intel Core i5-1035G1 at 1.00GHz and 1.19 Ghz. 12 GB RAM.
YunoHost version: 11.1.11.2 (stable)
I have access to my server : SSH, Web admin, and direct physical access
Are you in a special context or did you perform some particular tweaking on your YunoHost instance ? : No
If yes, please explain:
If your request is related to an app, specify its name and version: BookWyrm 0.5.4~ynh1

Description of my issue

Hello, all!

I’m trying to install BookWyrm but it keeps throwing an error no matter what I do. It needs its own subdomain and I’ve got that set up and working fine. The installation itself starts, and it gets a fair bit of the way through the process, but then it just conks out with a Python related error:

WARNING - Traceback (most recent call last):
2023-03-01 15:14:41,916: WARNING -   File "/var/www/bookwyrm/venv/lib/python3.9/site-packages/django/db/backends/utils.py", line 84, in _execute
2023-03-01 15:14:41,917: WARNING -     return self.cursor.execute(sql, params)
2023-03-01 15:14:41,921: WARNING - psycopg2.errors.InsufficientPrivilege: permission denied to create extension "pg_trgm"
2023-03-01 15:14:41,922: WARNING - HINT:  Must be superuser to create this extension.

I’ve tried installing it using my own user as the admin and also the legacy admin as the app’s admin. No dice, same error both times. You can find the full log from the installation attempt at:

https://paste.yunohost.org/raw/awoyazomom

I’m assuming it’s got something to do with that pg_trgm extension but other than that, I’m pretty clueless. Anyone have any ideas?

Thank you so much!

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.